Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt PT 2.

Nice man! I have a Kona Blast, Taking it for a ride today actually.

I got this.

DSC01674_zpsqz8qwvbd.jpg

It's spring now. Let's see a picture of a Becker knife and a morel mushroom.

James W-

Have I missed something in my time away? Is the BK5 not only still in production, but updated with the new finish and laser engraving?

There are 5s with the new finish and laser engraving - people here have received them. I think the fact that they were still sending out the old stock is part of the reason the 5 got discontinued.

^
That would be nice. If he would accept any old 'shroom from the woods, I could supply. But I don't have morels out here...

Nor any here in Central Texas. Lots of other fungus popping up with all the rain we've had lately, but not a morel in sight.

James W-

Have I missed something in my time away? Is the BK5 not only still in production, but updated with the new finish and laser engraving?
The one I posted is the 15 I believe the laser 5 is rare really rare indeed

3 options -

Shadow changes what we need to photograph

Nikki shows up and changes what we need

We wing it.

Since this has been stalled for over 7 weeks, I vote "Wing it" with something simple -

How about a Becker and some rappeling gear?

Guyon or Bladite have this covered.....if they show up. I was checking out some of Bladite's tree climbing gear at the NE Gathering and it is pretty sweet.

Ok, I can take a joke too! :grumpy::D

How about a Becker and a jigsaw puzzle. :thumbup:

4eb5b9db757fbcff9ca4f2a57b1e7db7.jpg
GOT IT!! Just got my Bk9 in the mail and this is the 1st thing I did.. How about a becker and a dog?

How about a dog named Becker?

16919110993_d899a2f6c1_b.jpg

For the record, there are BK&T knives in this pic, even if you can't see them. This was taken at a Spring Northeast Gathering.....so dresnor has at least a couple on him and I had a couple on me when I took the shot! I'll wait to see what the judges decide before I make the request.

Beckers in this pic, too - both eponymous dog and knife:

17351828350_4fd40b8926_b.jpg

I'm no judge, but...
In the spirit of the thread being active and staying alive I give it an A+.

I've passed this one over a bunch due to ridiculous obscure requests and stuff just being too specific.
IMO opinion nothing here is official and anything close enough works if anything just to keep it moving. Especially when it comes with clever replies with double meanings like this that fills both categories...he is a Becker, if not by name he's practically family!

Last edited:
I'm no judge, but...
In the spirit of the thread being active and staying alive I give it an A+.

I've passed this one over a bunch due to ridiculous obscure requests and stuff just being too specific.
IMO opinion nothing here is official and anything close enough works if anything just to keep it moving. Especially when it comes with clever replies with double meanings like this that fills both categories...he is a Becker, if not by name he's practically family!

I second that motion

So GSOM, what are we looking for now?? The knife is in your court, to paraphrase an old saying?

Back