Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt

IMG_2612_zpsfbe1f2f9.jpg

A Becker and a Jeep.

Dang... I got a small ruby, emerald, and pecos diamond... but no jasper.

Its a rock.... or stone.....

It is a type of rock.

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
•Jasper Chemical composition: SiO2
•Class: tectosilicate
•Crystal system: Hexagonal-R; 32 (trigonal-trapezohedral)
•Crystal habit: massive microgranular quartz
•Specific gravity: 2.58-2.91
•Index of refraction: 1.54-1.55
•Hardness: 6.5 to 7
•Color: red, brown or yellow, colored by finely disseminated hematite or goethite
•Luster: dull vitreous to greasy
•Transparency: translucent to opaque
•Cleavage: Cryptocrystalline quartz shows no cleavage, although parting may occur along laminations
•Fracture: conchoidal
•Streak: white

Okay. . Somebody with a kettleBell get this thing rolling again. I have ideas!

Few questions, sorry, what rifle is that? And is there a 2nd becker in the picture? I spent a good 10 minutes thinking im going blind.

Oh and if a picture of Ronald counts, I can take a picture of a becker and a photo of a kettlebell ! But there wont be any fun in that.

That's a Mosin Nagant rifle. The configuration predates the 91/30 which is likely the most well known. I want to say it's the 1891 but I don't remember anymore.

Finnsih M39 :)

also the other Becker is hiding. you can't see it in the photo. i suck at photography ;)

Few questions, sorry, what rifle is that? And is there a 2nd becker in the picture? I spent a good 10 minutes thinking im going blind.

Oh and if a picture of Ronald counts, I can take a picture of a becker and a photo of a kettlebell ! But there wont be any fun in that.

i didn't think a photo of the thing really counted. i was going to goto a McDonald's and do it up, but well, there you go :D

Yea i have a mcdonalds in walking distance but the laws in philadelphia about knives is pretty clear LMAO

I dont think the judge would understand I was doing a becker scavenger hunt

okay, let's see a Machax with ... dun dun dun ... a kettlebell?[/QUOTE]
well it's not a machax, but it's the best I could do.
IMG_20130922_172927_484-1_zps85156ef5.jpg

couldn't smuggle a machax into the store? :)

well, it's a real kettlebell. and a real becker. plus risk of life in prison, probably good enough.

next

Back