Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt

I have a CS Trench Hawk but no Trad. BTW if were picking winners I vote for CM Rick's last photo.:thumbup: If she is your GF I'd try to keep her.

She said thanks, and keeping her isn't going to be a problem. She's got a lot going for her besides the fact she carries Beckers. It didn't take any begging to take the pic either. She was down for it right away. We did two. The first one was on the stairs, and her "crack" showed. Needless to say it wasn't allowed on here.

He said traditional, so if that's "traditional" to your "people" go for it. Lol. It'd be funny to see.

I said it would be done. Here you go. :D It was a bit hard making him stand still, though.

CisSH9s.jpg

The hunt for a picture of a real dogsled is still on, but while we're waiting..

Since there has been a pic of a BK with an Atari cartridge, how about a Nintendo 64 cartridge? Bonus points if it's Donkey Kong 64, because that game is the bomb.

@Tangle, He might try but he's too short. :D

@CM, My dog said to tell you he doesn't appreciate the request for pictures. :p

Last edited:
The hunt for a picture of a real dogsled is still on, but while we're waiting..

Since there has been a pic of a BK with an Atari cartridge, how about a Nintendo 64 cartridge? Bonus points if it's Donkey Kong 64, because that game is the bomb.

Awe man, my brother has the 64. I have the Sgea Genesis and the original Nintendo

Back