Beckerhead’s Tweener Sized Knives

I am so blessed.... I hardly know where to start...... Soooo I will say THANK YOU and stop before I start crying....

There is nothing that makes a designer or maker happier than a happy customer..
When you choose to take one of my blades into your home it makes me happy and thankful. I do really appreciate your support...
E

I am so blessed.... I hardly know where to start...... Soooo I will say THANK YOU and stop before I start crying....

When you choose to take one of my blades into your home it makes me happy and thankful. I do really appreciate your support...
E

We appreciate your creations just as much!

Timeless design, high utility, and great value!

E

Ethan Becker Ethan Becker if it wasn't for you, I'd probably have a handful of Esse's.... So thank you for saving me from those ergos and weaker HT :eek::D:p, not to mention your superior blade shapes and kickass collaborations! :thumbsup:

This is also a pretty awesome community of beckerheads!!!

2A09WqE.png

Last edited:
I love this size knife and enjoy seeing what others have. I will get mine out later. This makes me think I should've kept my 16 but I love the looks of the 17 so much more and it better suits my tastes. I think had I had a saber ground 16, I would've kept it but gifted away the FFG one. Just preferences again.

Great thread

Tweener sized knives...
So approx size range 4.3-5.5"... but not models that would be considered full size within that range (bk2 & 10 are 5.25", but definitely full size).
That rules out my mischief of RMDs. Tweener size - while great, and useful - is awkward in that I generally prefer to be more discrete about fixed blade carry. I have several favorites in the 3-4" range; but relatively few over 4" see regular carry... and my woods time has been extremely limited of late.
I'll add the image(s) later this morning
(No, I'm not just finding this...I'm just finding time to participate)

Admittedly, a couple of these could be argued out - ie the BRKT Gunny, and the Puukko, with their <4" blade lengths. I was going to exclude the BRKT Bravo 1.25-LT; but the BK 15 is larger. And the GWK - between blade height and handle size - seems like a full size knife; but it's actual dimensions got it in the picture. Missing from the photo - Bradford Guardian 4...it's another one that FEELS like a full size knife; but the reason it isn't shown is I'd stuck it in my back pocket & forgotten about it until everything else was sheathed and put away.
ImDOrGV.jpg

I am enjoying seeing the tweeners keep them coming!

I myself was trying to decide what qualified as a "tweener" ... I am torn on a few that may be a bit too small ... and a couple that may be a bit too big to be a true tweener ... but they are not big enough to go with the choppers (making me think too much lol) ...

but I will finally have time to get pictures up tomorrow sometime ...

I may have to take some different pictures ... of course one for just my Becker tweeners ... if it weren't for those this thread and term wouldn't exist in the first place ...

and I may have to take some group pictures of certain maker or brands ... but then I want to try to get at least one picture of all my "tweener" size blades together if possible ...

And a huge thank you to Ethan Becker Ethan Becker for continuing to give us great knives to have for whatever our needs may be ... he always has something for most any chore ... and IMHO ... one of the best values in quality fixed blades.

-JJ

Last edited:
Back