Beckerhead’s Tweener Sized Knives

I myself was trying to decide what qualified as a "tweener" ... I am torn on a few that may be a bit too small ... and a couple that may be a bit too big to be a true tweener ... but they are not big enough to go with the choppers (making me think too much lol) ...
-JJ
There's a lot of room between tweener and chopper. And a reasonable space below tweener. Go ahead...open 'em up

dinoatlas said:
We ALL should have bought more 15s!!!
Some of us did buy more. Heck, I even gave a couple away. Not sure how many I have left, probably 4-6 (if I were to guess, I'd say only one or two currently have handles on them)

Last edited:
Well I had thought I'd get to get all of my knives photographed today ... outside in great light and take my time ... but was cloudy and rain showers and crazy windy ...

so I took pictures but they are definately not good quality as I had to do it inside and crowded ...

but first a picture of my Becker "tweeners" ... my three BK15's (my favorite tweener) ... a New BK16 (to replace my old one my nephew now carries proudly) ... and an unused BK17 I recently bought on BF but haven't had a chance to use yet ...
2019-04-11 13.47.05.jpg

I forgot to add in myBK62s ... here's my user ... my spares put away ...
2018-11-20 19.41.38.jpg

then I attempted to get all my mid-sized fixed blades in one picture ... I got most all of them ... left out a few slightly bigger or slightly smaller out of it ... not a great picture but the best I could get today of most all of them ...
2019-04-11 13.30.18.jpg

now a quick picture of each row ... again forgive me for the terrible pictures ... but I wanted to get the pictures up ... maybe I can redo them soon ...
2019-04-11 13.32.51.jpg
2019-04-11 14.00.55.jpg
2019-04-11 13.59.06.jpg
2019-04-11 14.03.08.jpg

Last edited:
Well I had thought I'd get to get all of my knives photographed today ... outside in great light and take my time ... but was cloudy and rain showers and crazy windy ...

so I took pictures but they are definately not good quality as I had to do it inside and crowded ...

but first a picture of my Becker "tweeners" ... my three BK15's (my favorite tweener) ... a New BK16 (to replace my old one my nephew now carries proudly) ... and an unused BK17 I recently bought on BF but haven't had a chance to use yet ...
View attachment 1108656

I forgot to add in myBK62s ... here's my user ... my spares put away ...
View attachment 1108763

then I attempted to get all my mid-sized fixed blades in one picture ... I got most all of them ... left out a few slightly bigger or slightly smaller out of it ... not a great picture but the best I could get today of most all of them ...
View attachment 1108658

now a quick picture of each row ... again forgive me for the terrible pictures ... but I wanted to get the pictures up ... maybe I can redo them soon ...
View attachment 1108659
View attachment 1108662
View attachment 1108663
View attachment 1108664
Variety is the spice of life :D That's a mighty Spicy collection :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Variety is the spice of life :D That's a mighty Spicy collection :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you kindly … if you look at the right side of the table it is kind of the evolution of my knife buying habits … except I put the Beckers in the first row at top and I've had Beckers for quite awhile now.

Here's a bunch I could grab for a photo. There are many more scattered about the house and in various kits.

IMG-20190411-211215.jpg

Skinner made by me
Handmade fur trade era knife by Randall Graham
Yakutian knife by Anton Salnikov
Helle Viking
Grohmann #3
Mora Kansbol
Condor Bushlore
TOPS Dragonfly
Bk62
Puukko by me
Old hickory knife cut down to a Kephart.

Last edited:
Back