Beckerhead and BKT Patches!!!!! Come Get'em....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...interesting. I got an envelope, but only a BH patch. No BKT/Ka-Bar patch. Oh well, free stuff is free stuff and I ain't complainin'. I'll just order one from Moose when I order the BKT/Ka-Bar hat.

Yay! Now I need money to buy something to put them on! I would get some strange looks if I put them on my Boy Scout uniform, although since I had to wait more than a year to join the OA (Order of the Arrow, my Scoutmaster asked for elections one week before my first class BoR, for those that know what it is and all that, the rest can ignore this comment), I could put my BeckerHead patch on my right pocket flap, that would raise some questions, but it would look definitely get the knives some free advertising!

Maybe Ethan can host a campree then you could ware it proud. You must be about the same age as my son.
I got my patches today,Thank you Ethan.

Got my patches in today. Thanks a lot Ethan.
SDC11143.jpg

Mine came today too. They are sweet. Thanks Ethan! Patience pays off for once. Gonna staple them to my forehead for a day maybe.

Has everyone received both patches? Or am I the only one that got stiffed?? :D

Has everyone received both patches? Or am I the only one that got stiffed?? :D

Everyone has been getting both a Beckerhead and a BKT Kabar patch at the same time. There must have been a mistake if you only got one. That sucks.

Got mine yesterday in the mail. Sweet now I have to get a pack to put them on!!!! GGGRRRrrrrrrrrrr this Becker addiction is going to bankrupt my butt.

I only got the Beckerhead patch from Uncle E, but I did receive a BK&T Patch from Moose when I got a knife in from him. So as far as patches direct from E, I only got the one as well.

I only got the Beckerhead patch from Uncle E, but I did receive a BK&T Patch from Moose when I got a knife in from him. So as far as patches direct from E, I only got the one as well.

Good to know. Like I said in my first post, I'm not complaining. I was only messing around about being "stiffed"...

I haven't purchased a knife from Moose yet, but I did order a BH hat...no patch. It doesn't matter.

I wouldn't worry about it. It will work itself out somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back