Beckerhead and BKT Patches!!!!! Come Get'em....

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now, we are out of the Beckerhead patches. We have plenty of the BKT/KA-BAR patches in stock.

Moose

I just got into blade forums, do i have to wait to get a patch and get a bh # I have most of the bk series knives, how do I become a memeber?

Also if.possible I would like to bh#710 , don't know how it works, thanks

given that you have 4 posts, and found this thread, you're on your way. why don't you read the rules on how to qualify? consider it a test.

then, once you've been with us a while, and qualled, then you can ask.

be warned though, asking for a forward thinking number that high? VERY unlikely to happen unless you can REALLY wow M00se. just saying.

so, take your time. go for quality.

How did I just get pm'ed about Beckerheaddom... I haven't even posted in here in days as I been on vacation.

What ever happened to the patches? I sent my SSAE to Ethan as soon as I got my BH number in late April. Then there was a flurry of mambers getting their patches in early May and I figured mine would also show up any day. Since then I haven't seen anything about them in posts, and nothing ever showed up.

Anyone know if Ethan is still sitting on any envelopes?

Last edited:
Reading back, it sounds like there are no more BeckerHead patches, but are there any BK&T patches left?

What ever happened to the patches? I sent my SSAE to Ethan as soon as I got my BH number in late April. Then there was a flurry of mambers getting their patches in early May and I figured mine would also show up any day. Since then I haven't seen anything about them in posts, and nothing ever showed up.

Anyone know if Ethan is still sitting on any envelopes?

I think he is, I know I sent one around the same time and shortly after I sent mine someone posted they they ran out. So I just figured Uncle E was sitting on them until/if they do another order of patches. I am hoping they do because the only one I have is one that is signed and I want to save that one.

I just got mine today! 1 BKT/Kabar patch and one Beckerhead patch.

Thanks Uncle E!

(sent my SASE in about a week and a half ago...)

Hey K9........

i found a bunch of BH patches two days ago......I thought I got all of them out, but there was a pile of envelopes at first....email me an address at beckerkt@gmail and I will get one out to you on. Monday......

All best.....

Ethan

I wasn't around when this patch thread was going on, is it too late for me to send a stamped envelop to receive patches? If so I am willing to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back