Beckerhead and BKT Patches!!!!! Come Get'em....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckerhead #96 needs 'em! Thanks Moose and Ethan (and I imagine Ka-Bar had something to do with it too)!

Email or PM will work, Moose.

Blues

Ok, I been so busy, and it takes so long to send you all the shipping address, I talked it over with Ethan, and he feels its OK to just post up the mailing address here.

Be sure and include your forum name and BH# on the arriving envelope, though.

Ethan Becker
678 Mount Pleasant Road
Vonore, TN. 37804

This will be up for a limited time, so, get it, and make sure your return envelope has at least $.88 on it.

Sorry for the delay, its my fault entirely.

Moose

Does this mean I'll finally get to upgrade my murse to Becker status?

Beckerhead #196 reporting but non-US dwelling. Options please?

Thanks Ethan and Moose for so much awesomeness.

Can I send him a SASB with $15 postage on it in case he's got anything laying around he wants to get rid of? Scratched up blades, etc? :D

mailed a priority envelope to E yesterday with a self addressed stamp envelope inside. Didnt include my beckerhead number, but me thinks the "clich" on the envelope may be proof enough. Although i may think im more of a celeb than i really am :D

For the no US based guys, we will look at getting a package together once the hats have come in, it shouldn't be too long now, I think. We have been in production for a couple of weeks.

Once we get it all together, we will ship you out a package, that has the hats, stickers and patches.

Hope this helps, but at this time, its all we can do.

Moose

For the no US based guys, we will look at getting a package together once the hats have come in, it shouldn't be too long now, I think. We have been in production for a couple of weeks.

Once we get it all together, we will ship you out a package, that has the hats, stickers and patches.

Hope this helps, but at this time, its all we can do.

Moose
How about sending a self addressed envelope and some US banknotes (dollar-bills) to cover the postage stamp?

How about sending a self addressed envelope and some US banknotes (dollar-bills) to cover the postage stamp?

More like, I'll let you know how much it costs to ship it, and you can put money in the BKT Paypal account.

Sound better?

Moose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back