Beckerhead and BKT Patches!!!!! Come Get'em....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My letter came back today...apparently you have to put stamps on a letter to mail it...who would have thunk it. Resent this afternoon! Thanks again.

Envelopes sent!!!
Thanks, Ethan, Moose, et al!

If any of you folks are waiting for the moose to reply with an address, He just went ahead and posted it to save some time. Look at the last page.

is there anyway to have you save me some? explaining this to the family back home will be retarded and they will probably mess it up. just checking to see if it was possible

thanks

T_C

Sent my SASE a few weeks back but haven't received anything yet. Hope it didn't get lost in the mail like everything else has lately.

I will check with Ethan to see whats up with them.

There are plenty, so, don't worry, if you didn't get one, yet.

Moose

I handed the envelope to SWMBO early last week -- she forgot to mail it before dropping the car off for repairs....
she dropped it off on the way home tonight -- with luck I'll have patches before the gathering!

I handed the envelope to SWMBO early last week -- she forgot to mail it before dropping the car off for repairs....
she dropped it off on the way home tonight -- with luck I'll have patches before the gathering!

Yeah I did that too...............I found it laying on the porch.............she said it must have fallen out of my purse. Anyway I mailed mine about a week ago.

Yeah I did that too...............I found it laying on the porch.............she said it must have fallen out of my purse. Anyway I mailed mine about a week ago.

That's interesting :p

Anyhow, all I need to is get a couple envelopes and some stamps, as soon as I get those taken care of I will send them out. On a semi-related note, are the BH SS bottles contest only or can I purchase one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back