Beckerhead and BKT Patches!!!!! Come Get'em....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully mine will come as well. :)
Yeah..ditto right here as well...I am beginning to not trust the usps...limey bastards are always losing my mail and such...they still haven't compensated me for losing 2 packages that were mucho importante.
8b32942f.jpg

Beckerhead #201 joining in!
Hope it's not too late, the letter was sent.
I can't wait, thanks Ethan and Moose, and, possibly, Ka-Bar.

I'm hoping mine didn't get lost too... lookin forward to pimping my bag with them

It's been a couple weeks for me too! I'm not real worried though I'm sure y'all are busy I know I am! Thanks again

I'm sure you guys will get them. :)

If I am not mistaken, Ethan is packing all these up and mailing these out personally for us.

He was camping at PWYP and it probably kept him pretty busy.

I'm sure the next round will ship out soon. :thumbup:

Envelope sealed and ready to be sent, will be in the mailbox in a couple minutes (don't wanna miss the mail lady, I'd rather it was waiting for her), can't wait for it to get back, and it hasn't even left yet!

Mauser was nice enough to front me the .88 cents and then forwarded the patches to my sister in NY who sent them to me on the 2nd. of this month and still nada here!

Me sad! :(

Mine aren't here either (sent my SASE a few weeks back)...but I'm not worried. Besides, if they don't show, it's not like I'm out big money or anything...lol

they'll show - he's just been busy getting stuff ready for the gathering, PWYP, etc...
I'm just hoping mine shows up early enough that i can get it attached to my boonie cap for the gathering.

Is it a stupid question to ask if theres anyway to get these as a new Becker owner and new to this forum?

As I'm anxiously waiting patiently for my patch to get here, could anybody please tell me the approximate dimentions of the BH patch?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back