<<BECKERHEAD BEACHBODIES>> ;) *MYB* G~A~W !! {not just for fitness pros....}

Busy, busy....time is lacking for structured workouts; but I've been doing a bunch of walking, along with morning planks & pushups. Going diving Thursday (as long as my regulator gets here by then)

Over the weekend, finally got back to alternating Pushups & crunches one day with planks the next.

Walked about 3 miles each Friday and Saturday, and 4.5 yesterday. Calf is still slightly tight, but it should be ready for the pack, or the big up hill, tonight. If that works out, I'll give it another day of rest then do the uphill with the pack on Wednesday.

Calf was tight today, and hamstring started acting up.
Did most of the uphill tonight, no pack.
Leg stretched out and feeling good.
Back started aching. Guess I'll need to play tomorrow by ear.
About 3.5 miles walked today, along with crunches and push-ups.

2.5 mile run this morning followed by some pullups, planks, and stretching. I'm kinda disapointed with how much I've lost in terms of where I was before my accident and where I am now. Its pretty good incentive to kick my own ass back to getting to where I was.

2.5 mile run on the treadmill this morning followed by 100 push ups. 10 in each set with 30 sec rest inbetween. I want to work my way back up to doing 20-25 per set again. Slow and steady we work towards it!

Finally back to normal. Yesterday - crunches, push-ups, 3.5 miles walked - 2 with the 15lb rucksack.
No knee pain and it's acting just fine.

oof! I haven't been over here in a while. Hope everyone is doing well! Been struggling with getting any sort of specific workouts in. Still walking a fair amount, and stretching and keeping flexible. I cannot wait to "have my body back" if you will. 7 more weeks until we get to meet our son!

Good to see you're still keeping active Cap! Good news is breast feeding requires a ton of calories! you'll notice that you'll burn a ton the longer you do it! (and it will help you get that body back faster).

3 miles for me today, then a few pull-ups, and stretching.

Wife and I danced the night away to the band that played our wedding 17 years ago.
They're retiring after their upcoming New Year's gig, and all their public shows leading up to it are already booked.

Phone counted it as 9500 steps, which is walking nearly 5 miles for me.

was going to take today as a rest day but decided to run 3.1 miles instead.

I put together 2 miles of walking on Friday, 5 miles of hiking on Saturday, and another 3 miles of walking on Sunday. Public transportation involves a lot more activity than driving, I kinda need to see if I can't keep using more of it.

Yeah, 'cause that's a lot like resting...

Walked 4 miles today, but no backpack.

Lol it kinda was, my time wasn't the greatest because the family came with me on their bikes ;) 25.35. Not too bad, but I want down to 22 or 23. I DID rest yesterday. I've been in a littel bit of a depressive funk, it happesn to me every now and again. I spent the day trying to eat myself better... which never works and always pisses me off and depresses me more afterwards. Today I got back at it, 2.5 mile run and push ups. I got two more set out today then I did last week. Little improvements add up to great gains!

outdoor chores for 1 - 1.5 hours this afternoon in the 106 heat index.
changed a truck tire, mounted a new trailer jack, pulled a LOT of weeds from SWMBO's herb garden.....

I've been slacking - too much work (I do average about 4 miles per shift, but that isn't the same as going out & walking 4 miles).
I have gone diving a couple of times, though; and I have a bunch of outdoor stuff to do over the next two days.

Back