<<BECKERHEAD BEACHBODIES>> ;) *MYB* G~A~W !! {not just for fitness pros....}

I painted my toes at 37 weeks pregnant. Does that count as a workout? :p Just kidding. My "workouts" have been mostly just walking/waddling around a couple days a week after work and on the weekends, but I'm moving gosh darn it! I'm just quite slow these days. The tiny human in my body is super active though, I think he's into boxing or gymnastics already haha!

walked around Falls City, Ne a lot yesterday waiting for it to get dark -- and for the clouds to clear away a bit.
found out today that was possibly the worst place in the US "totality zone" for viewing due to how thick the cloud cover was. :(

In addition to living with my F-i-L, my Dad has been visiting; this week and next.
He's not as mobile as he once was. Since I leave him there alone all day while I'm at work, I hate to abandon him after dinner.
To much talking. Not much walking.
Should get back to it when September rolls around.

View attachment 755873
That's 12 hrs at work: 50 flights of stairs, and 16513 steps. I had it off from a few minutes after I got home until maybe 15 minutes before I left to come back. I was going to push it to 60 flights and 17000(+) steps; but I got a call that required me to stay in one place for 20 minutes (and I decided that sitting down wasn't such a bad thing, so I stayed there for 20 more).

*in the spirit of full disclosure, I should admit that approx 1300 of those "steps" were actually chest compressions.

Last edited:
yesterday I drove 2 1/2 hours for a tournament.
spent 4 hours or so in armor, fought in the tournament, and did a bunch of side fights between rounds.

Still doing my routine :D life has just gotten crazy busy.

5+ km per day now, then alternating hiit workouts.

Last sunday I ran a personal best of 10.4km (6.46miles) in 49min flat. I also decided to check in at the scales, I'm under my next goal(180) @ 178.6lbs. I think when CF restarted these threds in Sept of 2015 I was over 220lbs :D Feeling good!

lots of walking at work today -- and spent 2 hours tearing down and reassembling cubicles in different configurations.

Keeping up with crunches, push-ups and planks.
Walked so little the last 2 weeks that my Tracker told me I should downgrade my daily goal...
Dad departs for home Sunday; after that I'll get back into the swing.
Supposed to be 105 today, and "Extreme Heat Warning" for the whole area all weekend. So I'll probably be taking it pretty easy...

7 or 8 hours of destruction/reconstruction on the house -- removed most of the rotting 2x12 LVL fascia board off the back of the house and replaced it with 2x10 and 12" hardiplank.

5 more hours on the house today -- finished up the last bit of the back, then tore the fascia off the front of the house, primed the new surface, then added the fiber cement siding as the new fascia.

Went on an MTB ride for the first time in months, so slow I could have walked it but ultimately I still managed to get tired and worn out. The trails were aptly named 'tapeworm' and 'parasite' based on their winding nature, I didn't record the first trail I went on so add 20 minutes and another mile and that's what I managed.

philiparnoldpark.PNG

Last weekend a few kms backpacking trip, probably 30lbs on my back.

This week, 2 dog walks, 4.5kms each. That's about it.

Back