Beckerhead firearms

Now hear this!
oKpBdbJ.jpg

I bought a couple of those cheapo pellet pistols by Beeman.

They have a surprisingly decent trigger, but are kinda a pain to load.

It has been a lot of fun getting trigger time on the cheap.
A box of .270 Remingon Corelokt are about 80 bucks now if you can even find them.

I bought a couple of those cheapo pellet pistols by Beeman.

They have a surprisingly decent trigger, but are kinda a pain to load.

It has been a lot of fun getting trigger time on the cheap.
A box of .270 Remingon Corelokt are about 80 bucks now if you can even find them.

Handloading is the way.
Doubt I'll be able to find factory .222 anywhere ever.
With about $200 in startup tools, you can make a box of .270 in the time you'd waste shopping online for the stuff, nevermind going store-to-store. Tho components are hard to find right now. If the conspiracy hoarder loons settle down (or get bagged) maybe we can have nice things again. (not going in for politics here, just market forces!)

The glory of the Beeman stuff is their higher-end gear made by Weirauch, customized to Beeman's specs. They didn't used to brand anything affordable. The Rekord trigger on the break-barrel springers is glorious.

Never, & I mean never did I ever think I would have to say this but......probably not a good idea to list your guns anywhere anymore. It's the sad reality that we seem to be in right now. I am a patriot and a veteran & literally get indigestion thinking of all the anti American stuff going on right now. I live in the 2nd worst state in the country. I honestly don't feel comfortable in my own state or country anymore because everything that is happening doesn't represent me or my wife. End of rant.

*lol*

Next time I can't find something, I'm gonna come on here and say "I'll never find X".
Went to the bait shop looking for primers, found Hornady .222.
Though for the price I'd rather have had the primers...

"Jackson, you see that impact crater? That should give you complete defilade from that machine gun position. Get in there and give me some fire discipline." Capt. Miller.

Been waiting to find a good scope, or a good deal on a scope more likely, and found Arken.

Love those high berms.
Not a lot of room for setup, but if you've got adjacent lanes...

Love those high berms.
Not a lot of room for setup, but if you've got adjacent lanes...
5 Narrow lanes and 3 double wides. Wide enough to shoot and scoot. 500yrd intermediate rifle and a 1000yrd long range rifle. Those 50BMG Shooters love it.

Last edited:
Back