Beckerhead firearms

I wouldn’t call myself a beckerhead, as I only have one Becker (bk39 w/ black and grey Kabar scales). But this thread speaks to me as I love my bk39 and I loves firearms even more. Firearms are my thing and I’ve been collecting them since my dad gave me my first shotgun at 12 (35 now). In no particular order:

1) Colt Python 6”
2) Smith and Wesson PC 629 V-Comp 4”
3) Smith and Wesson 686 Talo 3-5-7 3”
4) Beretta M9 4.9” (mild custom)
5 Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 5” (heavily modified by yours truly)
6) Glock G40 10mm long slide 6”
7) Kimber Micro9 (edc)
8) Sig Sauer P220 Match Elite .45 5” (the grail gun)
9) Anderson AR-15 12.5”
10) Aero M5 AR-10 18” (side charging upper receiver)
11) Remington Tac-14 w/ SB brace
12) Stevens 311A SxS 12GA 18.5 (my first firearm)

I had 30+ guns at one point in time, but I’ve narrowed it down to these firearms as the collection I will keep forever. I am now in the business of collecting knives as my firearms collection is complete.

I wouldn’t call myself a beckerhead, as I only have one Becker (bk39 w/ black and grey Kabar scales). But this thread speaks to me as I love my bk39 and I loves firearms even more. Firearms are my thing and I’ve been collecting them since my dad gave me my first shotgun at 12 (35 now). In no particular order:

1) Colt Python 6”
2) Smith and Wesson PC 629 V-Comp 4”
3) Smith and Wesson 686 Talo 3-5-7 3”
4) Beretta M9 4.9” (mild custom)
5 Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 5” (heavily modified by yours truly)
6) Glock G40 10mm long slide 6”
7) Kimber Micro9 (edc)
8) Sig Sauer P220 Match Elite .45 5” (the grail gun)
9) Anderson AR-15 12.5”
10) Aero M5 AR-10 18” (side charging upper receiver)
11) Remington Tac-14 w/ SB brace
12) Stevens 311A SxS 12GA 18.5 (my first firearm)

I had 30+ guns at one point in time, but I’ve narrowed it down to these firearms as the collection I will keep forever. I am now in the business of collecting knives as my firearms collection is complete.
I used to have 30+ guns but I lost them whilst duck hunting in very very deep water. FYI I love my 311 20ga. And my G20 in the Roni stock and my etc... lol. Nice collection for sure Love the 220 hell I love em all. Welcome to the forum Brotha. All of us started with one Becker.

Last edited:
I used to have 30+ guns but I lost them whilst duck hunting in very very deep water. FYI I love my 311 20ga. And my G20 in the Roni stock and my etc... lol. Nice collection for sure Love the 220 hell I love em all. Welcome to the forum Brotha. All of us started with one Becker.
Thanks for the warm welcome. A 311 in 20ga flavor sounds like a sweet deal. The 12’s got a little pep in the step on the back end. My 311 was customized into a “coach” style shotgun over the years. I used to have a G20, a great rig for sure, but I got rid of it to finance another firearm. I’ve always had a soft spot for the 10mm. The g40 long slide makes sure the flames stay stoked. Hold onto that g20. IMHO, they don’t make a better all around 10mm firearm. Onto the blades, I gotta say out of all my knives (15 or so), the bk39 feels best in hand. It’s as if the the knife calls to me begging to do outdoor activities. I feel like a bk7 is calling my name. That’ll be on short order along with a bark river teddy II. I plan on making this my go-to sub forum. Cheers, Damien

Thanks for the warm welcome. A 311 in 20ga flavor sounds like a sweet deal. The 12’s got a little pep in the step on the back end. My 311 was customized into a “coach” style shotgun over the years. I used to have a G20, a great rig for sure, but I got rid of it to finance another firearm. I’ve always had a soft spot for the 10mm. The g40 long slide makes sure the flames stay stoked. Hold onto that g20. IMHO, they don’t make a better all around 10mm firearm. Onto the blades, I gotta say out of all my knives (15 or so), the bk39 feels best in hand. It’s as if the the knife calls to me begging to do outdoor activities. I feel like a bk7 is calling my name. That’ll be on short order along with a bark river teddy II. I plan on making this my go-to sub forum. Cheers, Damien
The Bk7 is an excellent knife for sure.

I’m into 450 Bushmaster and 454 Casull I seem to be attracted to expensive ammo lol
I actually just got rid of my S&W 460 xvr to finance my Colt Python, so I have a decent amount of 45LC, 454 casull and 460 mag ammo left over. I have no experience with the 450 bushmaster but it’s probably ballistically close to the 460 mag.

Built this dedicated 450 Bushmaster upper for black bear. Several bear have been ripping up the corn crop on my in laws farm. I'd previously built a Mk18 upper for coyotes
It's a Aero Precision XL upper with a BCA 16 inch carbine length gas system barrel. I ended up widening and polishing the extension feed ramps i also lapped and shimmed with .001 18-8 SS. Threw on a Leupold VX Freedom 450 Bushmaster 3x9x40. Shot sub moa. Pretty impressive for a cheap BCA barrel.

Built this dedicated 450 Bushmaster upper for black bear. Several bear have been ripping up the corn crop on my in laws farm. I'd previously built a Mk18 upper for coyotes
It's a Aero Precision XL upper with a BCA 16 inch carbine length gas system barrel. I ended up widening and polishing the extension feed ramps i also lapped and shimmed with .001 18-8 SS. Threw on a Leupold VX Freedom 450 Bushmaster 3x9x40. Shot sub moa. Pretty impressive for a cheap BCA barrel.

That’s a beautiful rig, well done! When you say BCA, I’m assuming you mean bear creek arsenal? I have an upper receiver from them on an Aero M5 lower. I purchased a faxon 16” barrel to replace the 18” bca barrel on my 10. I also polished and slightly rounded the sharp feed ramp edges on mine as well to ensure reliability with soft points. The bca barrel was pretty impressive for me as well but I found 18 a bit unwieldy compared to the 16. No scopes or optics on either of my rifles, just mag pul mbus flip ups on both. Is the mlok a bca as well? I will say that I was actually pretty impressed with the bca stuff as I hear mixed things about them. I played a cheap hand with them and won.

That’s a beautiful rig, well done! When you say BCA, I’m assuming you mean bear creek arsenal? I have an upper receiver from them on an Aero M5 lower. I purchased a faxon 16” barrel to replace the 18” bca barrel on my 10. I also polished and slightly rounded the sharp feed ramp edges on mine as well to ensure reliability with soft points. The bca barrel was pretty impressive for me as well but I found 18 a bit unwieldy compared to the 16. No scopes or optics on either of my rifles, just mag pul mbus flip ups on both. Is the mlok a bca as well? I will say that I was actually pretty impressed with the bca stuff as I hear mixed things about them. I played a cheap hand with them and won.
Yeah I got lucky. It’s damn accurate. The mlok rail is a different story. It’s built well and the sling swivel holes hold well.. but it hates magpul mlok. I haven’t gotten any magpul mlok attachments to fit. Not even the rail covers. I’ll just have to modify the locks a wee bit to fit the BCA rail.

Yeah I got lucky. It’s damn accurate. The mlok rail is a different story. It’s built well and the sling swivel holes hold well.. but it hates magpul mlok. I haven’t gotten any magpul mlok attachments to fit. Not even the rail covers. I’ll just have to modify the locks a wee bit to fit the BCA rail.
You can try Daniel defense, I’ve had good luck with their stuff. I need to get sling swivels for my set ups

Back