Beckerhead firearms

That would be my first suspicion. Mag spring, bent feed lips. Then ammo and feed ramp.

They are normally very reliable guns, but any gun can malfunction. Magazine's a good place to start, might have been ammo related too.

That's what I've heard. That's what I've read too. Although I've been hanging out in the gadgets and gears section, talking about what would be a good first handgun, etc. and a lot of the BF members over there hate the Thunder 380 because experience has shown it's unreliable for them. Apparently all the praise about them being reliable is from new owners sill in the honeymoon phase of their purchase.

That's what I've heard. That's what I've read too. Although I've been hanging out in the gadgets and gears section, talking about what would be a good first handgun, etc. and a lot of the BF members over there hate the Thunder 380 because experience has shown it's unreliable for them. Apparently all the praise about them being reliable is from new owners sill in the honeymoon phase of their purchase.

I've had mine for 6 years.
Not sure when the honeymoon will end though. ;)

Thumbs up Bravo! Better not mess with mama bear!

I taught my wife to shoot and while she isn't that interested in it she does do pretty well. Good enough to give me some peace of mind. :) It is definitely fun getting her out there. The only time she seems to really be having fun is shooting clays but I get it. That is probably my favorite shooting too.

Light feet Lenny in the background

Bug-_Out-_Bag-_-_Selecting-a-_Gun-for-_Your-_Bug-_Out-_B.jpg

I just got back from testing out the Bersa more thoroughly. It's going to get sold. It's had too many rounds put through it, and cleaned way too much, for it to still require a breaking in period. It could be the Tula ammo at fault, but Winchester, Remington, and Federal .380 ammo is way too expensive to afford to the degree I'd need to thoroughly test it out. It's not worth the time and money needed for that, just to find out of it's good or not.

OMG, that photo w/wheelbarrow made me laugh ! All it was missing was "MERICA" !!! LOL
Yea, but grandma said it is not polite to holler with your mouth full. o_O

Just locked up a Ruger/Bisley Super Blackhawk for ten days; it's a Californistan thing.
e7QK0DW.jpg

There is an elusive Blackhawk bisley out there in .454 that i want SO bad. Too bad i'm poor af. lol

Back