Beckerhead firearms

Leonidus_zpskokz821e.jpg

300 blackout pistol...hardened arms upper, palmetto state lower, ambi safety, SRC bcg, ergo grip and rail covers, utg pro flip up sights, hi lux micro max red dot (great red dot btw), sig pdw 3 position brace, magpul coyote tan mags dyed cherry red, magpul trigger guard and kak flash can on the front....want to add magpul FDE mbus dyed cherry, spikes tactical spartan lower, and binary trigger and it will be done as its gonna be.

New shotgun. Remington Versa Max. Going to use it for turkey, geese and ducks. It is really fun to shoot and cycles everything.

41284285652_6c46f5f52e_c.jpg

Jeremy

optic that close works for you?

I haven't sighted it in yet but with the optic further away and both eyes open the optic blocks some of my field of view. There is still 6 inches or so of eye relief.

For waterfowl the optic is coming off and I'll be using the beads.

Jeremy

A little gift from my son. Well actually he wanted my Para LTC 1911 So he sent me this behemoth in trade.
Lol I'm replying to my own post. To Kill A Bar!!! KA-BAR It just popped into my head when I thought about 454 Casull lol

Last edited:
Left eye?
Yeah you got It. I have an eye disease and im partially blind in my right eye now. I have been shooting since I was 5 and im 54 now. I refuse to learn left hand I tried but 50 years of instinctive muscle memory shooting kicks in. Sooooo I came up with this idea, dug thru the safe untill I found a good candidate for eye alignment. My straight stocked Texan 336 is perfect.

Back