Beckerhead firearms

My new Tool . CZ compact PCR

o18p30dq21dz.jpg
That's pretty.

Last weekend I saw a large group of Fox hunters running hounds from horse back. It looked like something out of the sixteenth century. Fancy outfits and horns blowing. So this weekend I've decided to be more gentleman like. I'm not going to carry my Benelli M1S90 Pheasant Assassin. My Ruger Red Lable will accompany me in the morn.
Ruger 411 series Red Lablehttps://www.flickr.com/photos/153781516@N05/

Currently not much, lost a few pieces in a fire a few years ago, about to shop for a shotgun again. I had 2 870's that I had put some time and parts into. They ran sweet!

Right now
SW Shield .45acp
SW Shield .9mm with safety
SW Shield .9mm no safety
SW Shield .9mm performance center
SW Shield 40 cal.

There all good, but the .45 is goldilocks. She's just right!

Currently not much, lost a few pieces in a fire a few years ago, about to shop for a shotgun again. I had 2 870's that I had put some time and parts into. They ran sweet!

Right now
SW Shield .45acp
SW Shield .9mm with safety
SW Shield .9mm no safety
SW Shield .9mm performance center
SW Shield 40 cal.

There all good, but the .45 is goldilocks. She's just right!
My son picked me up a 1950 first production year 870 in 16 guage. A true 16 guage frame and butter smooth. Back then they serial numbered the barrel to the frame. Those shields are sweet shooters as you know.

I have a Red Label. At the time it was the only American made over under available. It’s my favorite shotgun for sure. I even used it to shoot a deer at about 20yards.

My Britany is long gone but we had some fun together.

A lot guys field Britanys around here. Mighty fine dog for sure. The short dog in the picture is a French Britany and the big brown bear lol is a Deutsch Lange Haare. I have a Red Lable Woodside also But it’s to damn pretty to drag thru the briars. It’s reserved for the trap and skeet range.

So when I'm bird hunting i usually have a light modified or a modified choke in my Benelli. I carry Herters spreader loads and normal bird shot rounds in my left and right vest pockets. If I'm in the wide open fields i chamber a normal round and if I'm in the thick or passing thru rabbit turf I'll drop in a Spreader load. This little item will definitely make things easier. It's a plus one round holder
HK Benelli M1S90 With a plus one holder. https://www.flickr.com/photos/153781516@N05/

Yeah I bet, A 10mm is on the list. Once I buy a set of 40 S&W dies it'll be game on for a 10mm. I don't know what pistol though. Maybe the new CZ, a 1911 is not out of the question. A gen 5 Glock 20 would hook me.

Back