Beckerhead firearms

oh no, I haven't forgotten about it. I don't have any experience with them though. I just gotta decide if it's gonna be a range toy or fill a legit role in my carry rotation.
The Sig P220 10mm SAO has got my attention also.
I'll sweat all over a Glock and I have gotten one all muddy doing some woodsy stuff I don't remember, and I did take it in the shower to clean the mud out.
I cringe at the thought of getting most of those other all sweaty and gasp, surface rust.

I'm all over the place on it. Just don't know.

Last edited:
I gave my G20 to my son. I liked it but he just wanted and needed it more. He’s a hog guide in Florida. For his birthday I picked him up a Roni stock. Great hog hunting combo

Toys
iNGaTmE.jpg

I know there are fun forums but I like Beckerheads!

I’m looking to pick up a shotgun. Haven’t had one since I was a kid 30 years ago. I’d like to try sporting clays, trap and skeet again.

I am leaning towards a semi auto but an over and under isn’t out of consideration.

Currently thinking Benelli M2 or Berreta A400 Multitarget. Any thoughts on these two or any other suggestions?

Ive owned guns since I was 17 years old. I never owned an AR until this last year. I never liked the feel of them. I bought a Windham Weaponry SRC Mid, added a Boyd's stock set and a Leupold VXR scope. The Boyd's stock set really helps me appreciate this great shooting gun.
OReCtoTh.jpg

Its a two shot auto, originally designed for skeet shooting(i think its skeet). People found it too light and preferred the heft of other guns for a more methodical swing. I have heard of at least one that someone modified to work with a magazine which id imagine would make it much more fun than just two shots.

Its similar in desgn to the browning double auto and i think a benelli(though not sure which). The bolt has an arm with a plactic guide rod attached and a spring attached to the end of that. The spring and guide rod slide in a tube in the buttstock.

Nonexistent. Seen a barrel come up for sale somewhere but thats it. Its just a plastic rod so i tried to make one but the plastic i used turned out to be too flimsy. Been thinking about using a piece of an aluminum dowl or something. My father-in-law is a retired machinist and has a lathe among other equipment and keeps sayin hell just make one. I also screwed up the spring thanks to the my homemade rod. I kinda thinking its plastic for a reason though, some flex is probably good. Pretty sure ill be able to find a spring thatll work at least

Bummer, I looked at Numrich and no joy there. Wait till you can find someone selling a basket case and rob it of parts or sell yours for parts. Maybe yours has sentimental value.

I had thought to sell it a few years ago but in its current state its not worth the money to gain. Like ive said before, i dont like money that much

ill just try to keep an eye out

What's the diameter of the plastic rod? Can you cut down a piece of tent pole or an arrow?

Id say close to 9/16. Im not sure what happened to it. I moved cross country last a year and a half ago. Most everything didnt make the cut of what i could take so im thinking it was in something that didn't make it on my truck.

An arrow would be too small but some tent poles get closer to that size. It is a thought to consider.

Back