Beckerhead firearms

There's a few threads on "The High Road" regarding the AR17.
I gotta see if Numrich (gun parts corp) has an exploded diagram, then we get part #'s.

That sounds like the shell limiter in my pump. It prevents me from putting all 5 rounds in.
Try it without?

I usually check numrichs every few weeks. I think it was in a “the high road” thread that someone put up a video and it shows that assembly which is the only video id seen of it. Ill try to find that video this evening and see if i cant post it here

this assembly is in the buttstock, not in the foregrip like other shotguns. Under the bolt is a place for one extra round and thats it. In front of that is the end of the receiver. Nothing really there except a 1/2” tube that extends out for the foregrip to attach to.

Right on, sounds like your on it, like oprah on a baked ham. I wish you good luck in finding your parts.

Nonexistent. Seen a barrel come up for sale somewhere but thats it. Its just a plastic rod so i tried to make one but the plastic i used turned out to be too flimsy. Been thinking about using a piece of an aluminum dowl or something. My father-in-law is a retired machinist and has a lathe among other equipment and keeps sayin hell just make one. I also screwed up the spring thanks to the my homemade rod. I kinda thinking its plastic for a reason though, some flex is probably good. Pretty sure ill be able to find a spring thatll work at least

Probably Delrin or some Nylon variation.

Probably Delrin or some Nylon variation.

Id put money on it being nylon. Thanks for mentioning it, im surprised i didnt think of it.

Right on, sounds like your on it, like oprah on a baked ham. I wish you good luck in finding your parts.

I would like to be more on top of it. I have 4 other guns that need more work done to get them functioning as well.

kG77eTr.jpg

1nlA1aU.jpg

AIHUhE8.jpg

I thought these two would look good together

Been eyeballing the XDM in 10mm. Seems to be Glocks main competition. They sell a 4.5” with a slide cut for a reflex sight. They also sell a 5.25”. Looks good from my angle! Reviews are good.

I'm using an old browser so I'm just getting the small pic, looks good though. What are the particulars of the build?

Back