Beckerhead Food Plates

I cooked last night, not much else to do. ;)

Marinaded London broil with steamed veggies...
ikG6apn.jpg

GIgHnr0.jpg

Some more recent dinners; shrimp with broccoli and asparagus in couscous...
WunKdA1.jpg

Rigatoni in meat sauce...
h9FFhri.jpg

Eye round roast beef with sautéed spinach...
XsJj4TP.jpg

Filet mignon with broccoli couscous...
uLXGX1I.jpg

I cooked last night, not much else to do. ;)

Marinaded London broil with steamed veggies...
ikG6apn.jpg

GIgHnr0.jpg

Some more recent dinners; shrimp with broccoli and asparagus in couscous...
WunKdA1.jpg

Rigatoni in meat sauce...
h9FFhri.jpg

Eye round roast beef with sautéed spinach...
XsJj4TP.jpg

Filet mignon with broccoli couscous...
uLXGX1I.jpg
Did your freezer stop working :D Looks better than a restaurant Brotha

Did your freezer stop working :D Looks better than a restaurant Brotha
Thank you, Brother Tanker. :)

Most of those are from Sunday nights, I’ve been trying to bring back family sit-down Sunday dinners. It’s important to me. :thumbsup:

Here’s tonight’s dinner, pasta with meat sauce (ground beef and turkey) and artichokes...
axkreDp.jpg

Lmr2VsB.jpg

Thank you, Xr6x Xr6x . Though I suspect we all had it already (and were incredibly lucky that it wasn’t more serious); apparently, I’m now incredibly close to the epicenter of the worst part of the pandemic in the world. At this point, I’m not trusting delivery anymore. Hence, the cooking. I will provide for my wife and kid. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stay safe all. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Xr6x Xr6x . Though I suspect we all had it already (and were incredibly lucky that it wasn’t more serious); apparently, I’m now incredibly close to the epicenter of the worst part of the pandemic in the world. At this point, I’m not trusting delivery anymore. Hence, the cooking. I will provide for my wife and kid. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

...You too brudduh.

Your most welcome GeofS! Glad to hear you and your family are OK :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Still don’t let your guard down :). This is a hell of mess we are all going to experience :thumbsdown: Hopefully we will all get through it ok :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: BE SAFE and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Back