Beckerhead Haul Thread

Have you put those Red Dogs to use yet? We go to the Tuxedo Ren Faire every year, and I have seen Red Dog there many times. The knives felt ok in the hand, but I didn't buy any because I didn't know anything about them and it was too much of an unknown for me to throw down the money. What are your impressions? Do I remember that they said the pattern on the blade was a base patina (i suppose more like blueing) rather than an acid patina?
Unfortunately, I have not. So many knives and so little time. I was told that the metal is 1095 Damascus with acid etching.

I go to the fair every few years. Yeah, meeting up would be cool. :thumbsup:

Finally got a BK20...
WWmtZYu.jpg

I know you guys got some cool holiday stuff, please share. :)

My wife got me a Man Crates zombie apocalypse survival box (have I mentioned before that she’s the best?), which included the mini-trenching tool, hatchet, neckknife, and kukri. I got the Parangatang and Bk14 for myself on black friday. I was also gifted a bunch of Kershaws, a pair of SAKs, a couple of traditional Bokers, and a Case peanut.
rFOHuAE.jpg

The Kershaw Dividend impressed me. It really feels good and has nice assisted action. Most importantly, it’s an American made folder that you can find online for $20. :thumbsup:

I also got a couple of vintage axes and hammers to restore/repair.
ezXshiZ.jpg

What did you guys get? :)

My wife got me a Man Crates zombie apocalypse survival box (have I mentioned before that she’s the best?), which included the mini-trenching tool, hatchet, neckknife, and kukri. I got the Parangatang and Bk14 for myself on black friday. I was also gifted a bunch of Kershaws, a pair of SAKs, a couple of traditional Bokers, and a Case peanut.
rFOHuAE.jpg

The Kershaw Dividend impressed me. It really feels good and has nice assisted action. Most importantly, it’s an American made folder that you can find online for $20. :thumbsup:

ezXshiZ.jpg

Posted mine in the Merry Christmas thread. Go figure.

rFOHuAE.jpg

ezXshiZ.jpg

Wow that's quite a haul ! Parangatang :thumbsup: :D

Here’s my latest post-holiday haul.

A9WpDrU.jpg

I included the BK14 for scale. From top to bottom:

Spyderco Endura 4
Buck S30V 110
Benchmade N680 Griptilian
Benchmade Steep Country
Benchmade Mini Freek
Spyderco Native 5 Salt
Spyderco Baby Jess Horn

I’m still looking for that perfect folder to compliment my King. :thumbsup:

Birthday haul

TIpzyg2.jpg

Vintage Ka-bar axe (just like the one my father brought when we went camping)
Kershaw Leek
Spyderco Delica
Spyderco Manix 2 (awesome folder)
Ontario Air Force Survival Knife (also what my father wore when we went camping)
BK10 Crewman (finally!)

Birthday haul

TIpzyg2.jpg

Kershaw Leek
Spyderco Delica
Ontario Air Force Survival Knife (also what my father wore when we went camping)
BK10 Crewman (finally!)
Nice haul!

Birthday haul

TIpzyg2.jpg

Kershaw Leek
Spyderco Delica
BK10 Crewman (finally!)
Happy birthday!!

Back