Beckerhead MYB / "Spartan" Fitness April

MYB 14 +2+1=17
Thinking I want to do more HIIT type workouts again. Did one on Monday and it felt so good! My friend is having a baby shower in a town two hours from here this weekend near a trail I've always wanted to hike, so Cameron and I have plans to do about 12 miles or so this weekend. I'm very excited!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't even know how to begin to score this one, but yesterday I spent about 4 hours with a chainsaw, an axe and my BK21 reducing a silver maple dropped by the power company into firewood. Sofa king sore.

Went for a 2.1 mile walk tonight, after sitting in my work truck for a few (5) hours of driving. I need a stand up truck.

MYB 2.1+7=9.1
BSP: who knows, but my shoulders all the way through to my hams are sore.

Got out for an afternoon ride today; 25.5 miles. A LOT chillier moving 15-20 mph than standing still in the sunshine. Despite the temps, still a better afternoon for a ride than for work.

MYB: 8.5+9.1=17.6
BSP: 0

myb: +2.5 = 27.5
bsp: +4 = 23 - day of rest did good :) had energy today pushups - situps- dips and chin-ups!

myb: +2 = 29.5
BSP:23

After a short treadmill this morning I decided to take some time to stretch. I just had no energy today.

Its getting to that time of year where I need to start looking at some of the local hiking trails :D A friend of mine has a regional trail pass (parking pass for the provincial parks). He's going to scout a few out this weekend!

MYB 14 +2+1=17
Thinking I want to do more HIIT type workouts again. Did one on Monday and it felt so good!

:thumbup: I've been doing something similar with bodyweight exercises. My wife watched me the other day and said she wants to start something similar :D

Got out for an afternoon ride today; 25.5 miles. A LOT chillier moving 15-20 mph than standing still in the sunshine. Despite the temps, still a better afternoon for a ride than for work.

MYB: 8.5+9.1=17.6
BSP: 0

Nice day for a ride. The ocean was wild, the motorists aggravating and dangerous (why be in a hurry while driving the slow road along the beach - to the point you would endanger someone's life, no less? I don't get it). Still quite glad to be outside riding and not freezing my ass off. You might see a few surfers off in the distance:

26422328781_6144aa09e3_b.jpg

30 miles. Butt starting to toughen up a bit.

MYB: 17.6+10=27.6
BSP: 0 - shooting my bow 3-4 days a week, tho.

:thumbup: I've been doing something similar with bodyweight exercises. My wife watched me the other day and said she wants to start something similar :D
workout buddies! :D

Went on an epic 3 day 2 night hike this weekend. Cameron and I had a blast. We took a lot of photos and got some really great video. It's going to take a while to sort through and edit the video but I'll have to post it up here when I get it done. For now you'll have to settle for one pic :) the trail itself was about 10 or 11 miles, which we did with 45lb packs. Then we did a bunch of exploring without the packs on. Very fun stuff.

MYB17 +5+6+7miles for those days. =35 WOOT!

ragmNDMl.jpg

myb:+2.5 = 32
bsp: +3 = 26

myb: +2.5 = 34.5
bsp: +4 = 30 leg day and pull ups

I wish we could work out together :) I get up at 5am in the morning to get my workouts in. Really hard to focus when we got 3 kiddo's to look after during the day / evening. I talked about starting an evening workout with her, but that's normally when we get the housework done :( maybe when all the kids are a little older, but right now that's not going to happen heh.

A hiking adventure sounds like fun!!

myb: +2.5 = 34.5
bsp: +4 = 30

myb: +2.5 = 37 +2 =39 - toed my youngest in the trailer on the back of my mountain bike for 6.4km along the paths around our house
bsp: +3 = 33

Last edited:
myb: +2.5 = 37 +2 =39 - toed my youngest in the trailer on the back of my mountain bike for 6.4km along the paths around our house
bsp: +3 = 33

myb: +2.5 = 41.5
bsp: +3 = 36 - lower body!

MYB 35 +2+1+3.5 = 41.5
Ran just over 3.5 miles on Saturday. First time I've run that far ever. I was doing 3 miles a few times last year before I got injured, but never pushed beyond that. Feeling pretty good this week, I think the woods time last week helped. Can't wait until 3 miles is a mere warm up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

:thumbup: Awesome Cap! I can't wait for the weather to get a little bit nicer here so I can start running outside again.

I've been feeling out of energy for a few days. Decided to take my weekend off to recharge. I did go on a short bike trip too and from a park and chased / ran around for a bit. Back at it tomorrow!

MYB: 17.6+10=27.6
BSP: 0 - shooting my bow 3-4 days a week, tho.

Got out for a 33 mile ride yesterday. They rebuilt the seawall (basically a big pile/wall of rocks and sand) from the last storm and finally got all the rocks out of the road. Still shooting my bow a few days a week - at least my archery muscles are getting stronger.

MYB: 27.6+11=38.6
BSP: Still 0, but I can shoot more arrows and hold the pin on the target a lot easier.

myb: +2.5 = 44
bsp: +1 = 37 -
Myb: +2.5 =46.5
Bsp: 37 - after a few days of rest, I feel tired with no motivation. Need to build back into it. Going to try and do push-ups tonight.

Myb: +2.5 =46.5
Bsp: 37 - after a few days of rest, I feel tired with no motivation. Need to build back into it. Going to try and do push-ups tonight.

myb: +2.5 = 49
bsp: +4 =41

Didnt get to pushups yesterday kids killed me. Got up earlier then usual today rocked legs!

Good thing you're here, Tim. Otherwise this thread would have tumbleweeds rolling through it.

Shot 80 arrows this afternoon, so.....BSP: still 0.

This is all I've really had time for :( I haven't seen snark for pages or been able to contribute anything. Kinda stuck in a routine and haven't been in the greatest of moods lately. My morning workouts have been my only outlet for stress relief and motivation. It will pass, maybe I'll lose a pound or two in the process!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Aaah, been absent and missing out on this. Been doing 4-mile runs twice a week and then a long run on Saturdays, training for a half marathon june 4 @ Raleigh, N.C. So for this week its 8 miles, and Saturday we're scheduled for 12 :eek:nthego::topsy_turvy::eek:, hope I don't :barf::barf:

Back