Beckerhead Patches payment and shipping info.

I received the patches, they are so great!! Thank you very much for making this happen.

knifejunkie1928 knifejunkie1928 Hey man sent an email a bit ago haven't heard back yet I was out of town for awhile and might of missed it what email would it of come from? It's all good I might of missed the deadline not sure tho. i know I haven't sent payment yet hit me up with your PayPal info if I can still get one I think i signed up for 1 in the pole
knifejunkie1928 knifejunkie1928 just making sure you saw my earlier message if there are none left it's all good just wanna make sure you saw my message so that mine isn't given away... the badges loook great thx to the warrior and to you for organizing it!!!!!

Hoping the patches show up today... The USPS appears to be slower than usual.

James I have your info, your patches won't be given away.

Im still recovering, I only have so many minutes in a day where I'm capable to work a computer.

I promise the second I can drive a car again ill get all the other invoices out and everything shipped.

Im still waiting for about 8 people to even send me their paypal and address info.

Got mine in today.
Love 'em!
Thanks again KJ. I know that was a lot of messing around to make this happen. Much appreciated Brother!

Mine arrived in the mail Saturday while I was out of town. They look great. Will need to get some pics.

Nice handles! Where did you get them?
Thanks Brian,
I got them from KaBar on the dollar days sale a few years ago . Thought I would give them a try since at the time they sold out of the micarta and as it turned out other than the color I like them a lot :thumbsup:

James I have your info, your patches won't be given away.

Im still recovering, I only have so many minutes in a day where I'm capable to work a computer.

I promise the second I can drive a car again ill get all the other invoices out and everything shipped.

Im still waiting for about 8 people to even send me their paypal and address info.
Nah it's all good man take your time just wanted to make sure that because I was out of town I didn't miss something that went out but for real man take your time Idc if my patches come next year for real tho

I hope you have a smooth and swift recovery man!

James W.

Got mine last week, they are nicer in person than in the photo's.
Also if you end up getting stuck with a bunch cause folks didn't follow up with payment, let us know and we'll find a home for them.

Got mine yesterday. Great looking patches. Thanks again for putting this together knifejunkie and thank you for the design warrior.

1.png

Got mine too, agree with the crowd, they are Super nice. Just gotta find my Glock velcro hat and I'll be all set. Thanks again for doing this knife junkie.

Got my patches in yesterday. I was too busy to get some pics, but I will remedy that today.

Email sent! I am SO sorry I was so slow to get back to you. Lots going on in life right now. The patches look amazing from the pics! Can't wait to get mine :)

And once again, thank you for putting it together. I know from experience the amount of work involved.

Back