Beckerhead Patches payment and shipping info.

Loving all the photos guys!

Im starting to feel a little better, so I'm hoping to get some stuff done in the next few days.

I've had two letters returned to me. One apparently has a bad address, the other says I didn't pay enough postage. I hate USPS so much. I know I paid enough because everyone else who ordered that many patches got theirs! Stupid USPS.

Loving all the photos guys!

Im starting to feel a little better, so I'm hoping to get some stuff done in the next few days.

I've had two letters returned to me. One apparently has a bad address, the other says I didn't pay enough postage. I hate USPS so much. I know I paid enough because everyone else who ordered that many patches got theirs! Stupid USPS.
I was requested by the mail man to pay something about 25 cents, he said something like, other way the envelope has to return to the sender, didn't have a problem paying it, was really glad with the fact of getting them so soon, amazing job with the patches by the way...

vA1CLD6.jpg

Im still waiting for about 8 people to even send me their paypal and address info.

I mentioned paying by USPS money order, but I don't know that I got a reply.
Can you shoot me a PM with your address and confirm patches are still being held for me?

Edited to add: Yeah, I went back and checked. Sent my address and USPS MO request via a PM back on July 26.
Just need to know a total and where to send it.

Last edited:
I mentioned paying by USPS money order, but I don't know that I got a reply.
Can you shoot me a PM with your address and confirm patches are still being held for me?

Edited to add: Yeah, I went back and checked. Sent my address and USPS MO request via a PM back on July 26.
Just need to know at total and where to send it.

Hey Guyon FYI. if the patches are gone send me a PM and I will get a couple headed your way.

Hey Guyon FYI. if the patches are gone send me a PM and I will get a couple headed your way.

Thanks, Tanker.

I haven't stayed right on top of this, but I did note the following back on June 25:

Vote and Google Sheet have me at 5. That is correct.
If there are extra, I'll take at least two more.

Thanks.

However, I don't see my username in the quoted post below, and I haven't gotten a reply to PM or email:

Just sent another email and checked old emails.
I can confirm I sent a previous email with same info to the same email (beckerpatches) address back on July 26.
Checked SPAM but don't see anything there. Please give a shout and let me know status.

Last edited:
Im still here people. Just moving extra slow right now. 90% of all the patches have been mailed out. Those who's patches have not been mailed out are the internationals, the two people who got returned to me, the people using money orders, the people who have not paid the invoice, and the ones who I've tagged and have not sent me info.

I just sent out three new invoices to the people who sent me the info. Surprisingly I only have one outstanding invoice from the first round.

I think the three went to @B.Mauser, @Captain Airyca, James w James w

Still need info from @Awesom-o-4000 @bush-haus @Gassy @granitestateofmind @TwinStick @UCPOPO

Keep in mind if you have sent me info to the beckerheadpatches email (or PM) I have recored your info. Don't expect a reply or confirmation or anything. Sorry I just don't have the time to send an email to all of you.

Now I think I've said this before but it doesn't seem to stick with people. If you were NOT in on the vote thread then I have no patches for you. If you were in on the vote I have your patches they aren't going anywhere. They are saved for you.

Have these started shipping?
If so I haven't received anything yet.

Send me a PM or email with your address. Yours got returned to me. They said the address you gave me doesn't exist.

@KingMC I believe you are the other one who's patches got returned to me.

Thanks, Tanker.

I haven't stayed right on top of this, but I did note the following back on June 25:

However, I don't see my username in the quoted post below, and I haven't gotten a reply to PM or email:

Just sent another email and checked old emails.
I can confirm I sent a previous email with same info to the same email (beckerpatches) address back on July 26.
Checked SPAM but don't see anything there. Please give a shout and let me know status.

I got your email sorry I'm late with reply. I sent you my address for the money order.

Last edited:
I was requested by the mail man to pay something about 25 cents, he said something like, other way the envelope has to return to the sender, didn't have a problem paying it, was really glad with the fact of getting them so soon, amazing job with the patches by the way...
I had that also, but it was 10 patches. No big deal.

Same here. Was glad to do it. Especially since Tanker paid for my patches, haha.

Geezzz did everyone have to pay extra! I'm really sorry guys I ran the USPS price calculator again and for the weight and size it still says 70 cents would do it.

Geezzz did everyone have to pay extra! I'm really sorry guys I ran the USPS price calculator again and for the weight and size it still says 70 cents would do it.

I did not have to pay anything extra when I received the patches. They patches are even better than pictured, and I will try to get get pics at some point. Thanks again Knifejunkie for your hard work!

Back