Beckerhead Patches payment and shipping info.

"Houston, the patches have landed."

Many thanks Knife Junkie!
EPb9xXt.jpg

YiUNR3c.jpg

I completely fumbled the payment step at paypal, (worst keyboard commando EVER), so I was running late... :rolleyes:

Huge thanks to Curtis! I got one at the gathering and they are very nicely done!

Alright, which one of you hooligans snuck another Beckerhead patch into my gear? Thanks to whichever one of you did it. I have my suspicions...

Hey guys just an update.

Sorry I've been running far behind on this. I just got done with a big move.

I believe I have replied to everyone who emailed me. If not send me another email.

Again the email is beckerheadpatches@gmail.com

I think as of now I'm only missing three people.

If your located outside of the US I'm really sorry its taking me this long. I keep getting reasonable quotes and then when I go back to the post office I can't fine the person who gave me the quote and the new guy keeps insisting I need to pay almost $12 for each one which is BS. Then I had one person tell me it was too thick to be considered a "letter" and I need to send it as a "parcel" and I need to fill out different custom forms.

Anyway I'm going to get these last few done soon and I apologize for the lateness.

Thanks again for doing this knifejunkie. I know that had to be a lot of work, and it's very much appreciated.

Knifejunkie doesn't respond to anything I say anymore. I think I pissed him off with the BK4 patch thread, haha. :D

Knifejunkie doesn't respond to anything I say anymore. I think I pissed him off with the BK4 patch thread, haha. :D

Haha not at all!

Ive just been super busy the past few months. My wife and I just made a move from Memphis to Jacksonville because I got into a flight school down here.

I have found myself not having the time to respond to most things around here. I've slowly faded away to a silent lurker.

I am all in for the bk4 patches, but I can't start that for a little while. Besides, I was thinking we should do something that hasn't been done before. So far we've done shirts, hats, patches, bottles, more patches, and probably others I'm forgetting.

Only missing @Col Defender @TwinStick and @UCPOPO everyone else has been mailed.

Now lets talk about extra patches...there are none so you guys can stop asking me haha.

Back