Beckerhead Trailcam pics anyone?

I would pass on the tall rack, the one with the kicker is the one I'm looking for. Maybe I'll see him early November (first rut) or early December (second rut).:thumbsup:

I would pass on the tall rack, the one with the kicker is the one I'm looking for. Maybe I'll see him early November (first rut) or early December (second rut).:thumbsup:
I can't blame ya, those main beams are Thick. I bet he is going to get some height on him as long as the feed keeps up.

Do you have an idea where he beds yet?
Best of luck.

i need to get a drop in freezer. it's legal to bow hunt a fuckton of meat on my property (but not rifle, too close to city limits)...

i need to get a drop in freezer. it's legal to bow hunt a fuckton of meat on my property (but not rifle, too close to city limits)...
Yeah the racks are nice but I'm a meat hunter. My nephew can have the racks. I picked up another freezer last hunting season so I could harvest more and cut down on the Costco bill:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had no idea, but apparently turkey vultures are in my area. I just watched three of them feasting on a flattened squirrel in front of my house...

b7kicut.jpg

ERLyqb9.jpg

bxso01f.jpg

RJmISnB.jpg

All over these parts.

I had no idea, but apparently turkey vultures are in my area. I just watched three of them feasting on a flattened squirrel in front of my house...

b7kicut.jpg

ERLyqb9.jpg

bxso01f.jpg

RJmISnB.jpg
Geof FYI. They will eat shingles or at least rip the crap out of them and there excrement is quite corrosive. But they are an amazing bird.

They are so incredibly graceful in the air and oh so uuuugly on the ground...LOL.....I spent an incredible two days camped on the edge of a cirque in southeast Ohio damn close to fifty years ago watching a most incredible air show put on by couple of dozen Vultures... I can still bring it all up and replay some of it in my mind....Thanks for jogging my memory... e

I just never would have figured I’d see them in suburban Long Island, NY. I guess our ecosystem is getting better. That’s a good thing. :thumbsup:

I am pretty sure I got a bobcat on mine the other night. That is a first! You can see him come in from the right and you can see a squirrel run up the backside of a tree on the left. :) The pic is a little washed out since it was right at dusk and went into night vision before it was completely dark out.

10130438.JPG 10130439.JPG 10130440.JPG10130441.JPG

Back