Beckerheads, let's roll (Beckerhead Member List SIGNUP THREAD)

Lol! A plan has been made, the wheels are in motion, and the King will be mine within a fortnight! Mark my words! The King will be mine!

And here it is, in all it's glory.

Attachments

• IMG_20180709_125724.jpg
    IMG_20180709_125724.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Congrats eveled, and welcome to the the fold. New Beckerhead in the house gents. Welcome number #533. :thumbsup:

Congrats eveled eveled !!
The new recruits are expected to provide bacon and BK11’s for all. PM me for my mailing address. :D
And Happy Birthday!

Good evening fellas,

I guess now is as good a time as ever, so I would kindly request your consideration for membership in the hallowed Beckerhead ranks. If accepted, I would appreciate being given number 700.

Below, you will find proof of 237 Becker Knife & Tool posts (I hope there are at least 25 considered to be of quality in this section):

h0QchRr.jpg

Additionally, below is proof of 10 BK&T threads that I have started (again, I hope they are of sufficient quality):

CihGEkV.jpg

D4P4vew.jpg

mmGcKcq.jpg

Finally, here’s a freshly taken picture of my collection (minus my tuko, remoras, and BK23):

LJc2x92.jpg

It has been a pleasure hanging here these past few months. Ethan Becker has designed the greatest knife handle I have ever held. In the future, I would love to see BK&T produce some of Ethan’s designs in some of the new super steels. I have recently picked up knives in Elmax and M390 and would love to see classic Becker designs in them.

Thank you for your consideration,
GeofS

Last edited:
Good evening fellas,

I guess now is as good a time as ever, so I would kindly request your consideration for membership in the hallowed Beckerhead ranks. If accepted, I would appreciate being given number 700.

Below, you will find proof of 237 Becker Knife & Tool posts (I hope there are at least 75 considered to be of quality):

h0QchRr.jpg

Additionally, below is proof of 10 BK&T threads that I have started (again, I hope they are of sufficient quality):

CihGEkV.jpg

D4P4vew.jpg

mmGcKcq.jpg

Finally, here’s a freshly taken picture of my collection (minus my tuko, remoras, and BK23):

LJc2x92.jpg

It has been a pleasure hanging here these past few months. Ethan Becker has designed the greatest knife handle I have ever held. In the future, I would love to see BK&T produce some of Ethan’s designs in some of the new super steels. I have recently picked up knives in Elmax and M390 and would love to see classic Becker designs in them.

Thank you for your consideration,
GeofS
It's about Time GeofS:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats GeofS #700 :thumbsup: and Welcome to the New Beckerhead :)

Last edited:
Back