Beckerhead's Other Choppers

Good looking 7 :thumbsup:
Thanks! I've pretty much got it how I want it now. It was my first Becker and came pre owned but unused, with the micarta scales and a US made 440A Remora.

I reground the edge a fair bit thinner, refined it on benchstones, and ordered a custom lefty Grizzly sheath setup. I dyed the brown micarta handle with a blue synthetic fabric dye, which turned out a very dark kind of almost blackish indigo colour.

The only thing left to improve is to replace the carbon steel handle screws with black oxidised stainless ones, like the ones fitted to my Tommythewho BK9 Cocobolo handles. But that's not really an urgent improvement.

I'm well pleased with it, it's a great 'modern Bowie'.

Shameful confession: I still haven't used the BK7 that much. :oops::eek::rolleyes:

Reasonable excuse: I got a BK9 shortly after! :D:p:cool:

Man, I love that 9! :cool::thumbsup:;)

Yeah, the handle on this one is full and the kuhkri butt end really locks in. This one’s a winner!

2d7qpAa.jpg

IPpRrfi.jpg

LqNsHp8.jpg
I love it. I'm blown away

Thanks Bladite. Check out those 2 1918 Hoyt 1911 holsters.Gotta love upstate NY barn sales.:)

those holsters are super nice

those bolos... i have a marine bolo i snagged for cheap. turns out the original sheaths are worth more :D

your bolos are $$$ on ebay. with sheaths? whoa. who knew?

for that money, i could have super cool customs with leather, kydex, and waifu :D

still, i love the history :)

those bolos... i have a marine bolo i snagged for cheap. turns out the original sheaths are worth more :D

for that money, i could have super cool customs with leather, kydex, and waifu :D

Spot on Bladite. Those frigging sheaths are gonna be an issue for sure:(

I should have Al make me a kydex dangler for the Bolo. How cool would that be Huh? @azwelke

Back