Beckerhead's Other Choppers

Well, I got this beast at the last minute. Wasn't looking for it, didn't know I needed it, but I sure am glad it came my way.

903JY1f.jpg

J59phSM.jpg

TGbFDPR.jpg

I like the shape of the parangatang’s scales. They work well for me. :thumbsup:

I like the shape of the parangatang’s scales. They work well for me. :thumbsup:
I find it so interesting how our anatomy can be so different?
I wonder if idk how to hold a knife? lol...… My first reaction after three seconds of holding it was that people should of been fired!
maybe I'm too extreme....idk?

Do you think it might be like the kephart design where a person Learns from the shape?
Did I not give the scales a fair shake?
Or maybe I just need More Zombies to slay....lol

I ground Mine to pieces.... then after another week or so put Ethan's handles on her..... Now She's Perfect!!!

I find it so interesting how our anatomy can be so different?
I wonder if idk how to hold a knife? lol...… My first reaction after three seconds of holding it was that people should of been fired!
maybe I'm too extreme....idk?

Do you think it might be like the kephart design where a person Learns from the shape?
Did I not give the scales a fair shake?
Or maybe I just need More Zombies to slay....lol

I ground Mine to pieces.... then after another week or so put Ethan's handles on her..... Now She's Perfect!!!
I’m all for modding to make something better for you. I really like what you did. :thumbsup:
My wife took it and wrapped it up:mad: it’s under the tree!!!
Haha, same with the antique stove I bought myself, er, I mean, she bought me for Christmas. :thumbsup::eek:
It’ll be worth the wait, gents. That, and keeping the household peace is priceless. :D

Back