BeckerWest Fall 2017 Nov 10th-12th

Glade to hear you all had a great time, how about some Pics :D

I was wondering earlier today whether anyone might have taken any pics or not. I only took a few of the glorious trees we were surrounded by and some mushrooms I found but not much else...

Perhaps someone else was more diligent than I.

I took 2 pictures, both of the awesomely warm and intense fire we had Saturday night.

D9F9B341-7084-49EC-85BB-0E4154246CD9.jpeg A884C1C6-29BC-4064-B842-519A7B7A7191.jpeg

Finally got home! It was a blast, can’t wait for next year.

I have a grand trunk sleeping bag left leaning on a tree, claim it and I can ship it.

That bag is Nick’s. I left it up against the tree...:D
Also, did anyone happen to pick up my BK5?...Haven’t came across it yet.

We gave the camp a pretty good onceover before leaving and didn't come across any knives. All of my knives are accounted for and I didn't come home with any unexpected extras. (I say this as I'm cleaning and oiling them all...)

Hopefully someone discovers that they have an extra 5 and can get it back to you.

At least I live close enough to give him a visit sometime between gatherings, may give me a good enough excuse to visit his new house :)

Finally got home! It was a blast, can’t wait for next year.

I have a grand trunk sleeping bag left leaning on a tree, claim it and I can ship it.

Hey buddy. That is my bag. I let Jonny borrow it case he got cold and he was kind enough to just leave it there I guess. I'll text ya so we can meet up. But I know it's safe with you for now. Could you let the diamond back out and give him a rat once and a while though? ;)

That was a much needed weekend for me!! I was super sad to see it end. I always have a blast hanging out with all you degenerates!! I was able to make some deals and now I finally have all production and post production Becker knives!!

As always thank you to everyone who helps make this happen and big thank you to @Ethan Becker and @OFFICIAL_KA-BAR for the toys you send out for us!! We always appreciate you guys big time for that!

Already looking forward to a dry spring gathering, and hope to see some of you east cost people there!

It was great meeting new friends and sad missing the old ones who couldn't make it.

I took a few pictures. I'll have to find a computer to load and post them.

Also did anyone pick up a 20 rnd AR mag with zombie tipped ammo? I can't find one of mine.

Hey buddy. That is my bag. I let Jonny borrow it case he got cold and he was kind enough to just leave it there I guess. I'll text ya so we can meet up. But I know it's safe with you for now. Could you let the diamond back out and give him a rat once and a while though? ;)

There wasn't a diamondback in there when I got home, though.

Oh. Oh no...

There was a Nixquatch sighting...

MAN4Xh1.jpg

Looks like a great time, guys.
Hopefully it'll work out for me in the spring.

Jonny, has your 5er turned up?
If it doesn't, hit me up. I've got one BNIB I haven't devised a plan for yet.

Back