BeckerWest Fall 2021 Nov.12th-14th

From the looks of it this will be one of the smaller West Coast gatherings. Should be tons of fun though and I’m really looking forward to it!

is the camping area Obvious I’m hoping to be there around1:00. I’ll be driving a silver Dodge Dakota

Last edited:
I think some folks will be there by noon. I was told the trail will be marked with paint. I’ve never been to this location myself but I trust it should be obvious when we get near 👍

WTMQr2d.jpg

CBggMQt.jpg

Beautiful...

What a wonderful time!!!!!! Excellent Friends and that location!!!!!! WOW!!!! Many thanks to Ethan and KaBar for the swag!!!! I think everyone around the fire had been needing this and it was perfect. Can hardly wait for the next one! Thank you to everyone for a great time!

Well said Bill!
What an awesome weekend at the new location. It was great to see some old friends and and it was very nice to meet Pease for the first time. Great guy!
A huge thanks to Ka-bar for all the goodies they sent us. We all got to leave with a ton of swag and a new Becker knife.
In fact, Ka-bar sent so much stuff that we have some leftover stuff. So everybody keep your eyes peeled for some very cool giveaways!

q5hnN4U.jpg

tQLMTEa.jpg

0i949mP.jpg

RqhuZhK.jpg

nfwl9KV.jpg

mgvnarm.jpg

Good to see ya's had a great time. :thumbsup: Hopefully, there;s more photos to come.

Awesome man.

Awesome man, thanks for sharing. Looks like you guys were well equipped.

What a beautiful area, looks like it was a great time!

I have to say... there is a serious lack of blades in those photos...Beckers or otherwise.
Even the one with the canopies only shows an empty sheath.
(and no, a chainsaw does not count; those are mini-chisels)

Starting to wonder, was this a knife-free zone or something?

I hope someone will rectify that problem soon. (hint hint)

Back