BeckerWest Spring gathering 2019

Thanks, Fal'er.

I have no problem hiking up to ask for a hand, if need be.

Our little homestead is just south of Albany.
My inside office (where i am at this moment) is in Corvallis, and the office where I spend most of my time, is much of Oregon, sometimes southern Washington and northern California.

Brome

Thanks, Fal'er.

I have no problem hiking up to ask for a hand, if need be.

Our little homestead is just south of Albany.
My inside office (where i am at this moment) is in Corvallis, and the office where I spend most of my time, is much of Oregon, sometimes southern Washington and northern California.

Brome
Oh hell, yer just around the corner. Yeah come up if you can swing it. When it gets closer to the gathering send me a pm and we can exchange numbers, that way if something pops up or the gate is locked your chances of having to walk uphill 3/4 of a mile are lessened. Plus you might have questions. It's a good time and I always start getting antsy for it about 2 months out.

Nate

Also I should say, that I did, on this day 13 March 2019 get a delivery confirmation of a KaBar "Becker Box" for the gathering. Should be here tomorrow.

Thank you for the friendly offer!
I will do what I can to make it at least on Saturday.

Are you a timber faller?

Brome

Aah, gotcha!
Well I feel silly now. Too much time in the woods, not enough with my guns, I guess.

Never shot an FAL, but understand they are good guns.

And it should be said as a reminder, There is NO shooting on the property any longer. There was a non BeckerWest related incident/happening which killed it for the rest of us.

On the upside, Off property shooting is perfectly fine as it's BLM land.

The Bearing of arms on property and around camp is perfectly fine also. I think it's fair to say many of us carry firearms up there.

I thought the same thing but never asked. After I met him I knew I was wrong. Also I am in.

I always thought it was a cute way of spelling Failer... Now I feel bad. :oops:

I kid, of course. Didn't take long to figure out what it actually meant after meeting him. Of course, it helps to be somewhat familiar with FALs too.

Also FAL'ER FAL'ER , I will be bringing more than a few fine things to sip on. I've been expanding my whiskey library a bit.

These will be making an appearance:
  • Oregon made "Scotch"
  • A proper Scotch (haven't decided on Islay or otherwise yet)
  • An Irish
  • A Bourbon
  • A Rye
There will also be plenty of Plum Pudding to fill your pipe with as well.

Also FAL'ER FAL'ER

These will be making an appearance:
  • Oregon made "Scotch"
  • A proper Scotch (haven't decided on Islay or otherwise yet)
  • An Irish
  • A Bourbon
  • A Rye
There will also be plenty of Plum Pudding to fill your pipe with as well.
I like what you said here, all of that (the quoted stuff), all good.

I hope you don't leave too early. I'll be there as early as I can Saturday morning.

Yar!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

wo68DUe.jpg

Back