BeckerWest Spring gathering 2019

I’m hoping the weather looks like this...

QhoO65g.jpg

0gfgcky.jpg

LT1RjUj.jpg

It will be fantastic seeing you again, Ethan.

Gonna be a blast if it's anything like last time.

Hey Everybody....

I should be there on Friday, a little after noon.....

I am really,really pumped about this.... It will be great to see you all.... I have missed being there..... A LOT!

E
Well, this is a pleasant surprise.

Wow, well I am really looking forward to this even more, now.

(and a little nervous):)

Brome

Wow, well I am really looking forward to this even more, now.

(and a little nervous):)

Brome
Yeah, I get it, the tone just shifted. With the big man there, there will be 13% less piracy and 36% more timeless, classical elegance. I'm ready for the change.

Yeah, I get it, the tone just shifted. With the big man there, there will be 13% less piracy and 36% more timeless, classical elegance. I'm ready for the change.
:D

Well, maybe we could be timeless, classic, elegant pirates?
:D
(and what, exactly, would that look like...?)

Hey Everybody....

I should be there on Friday, a little after noon.....

I am really,really pumped about this.... It will be great to see you all.... I have missed being there..... A LOT!

E

This is excellent. I've been looking forward to meeting you for some time now, I'm glad you are able to make it out.

FAL’ER....Am gonna be at the OKCA show next weekend... Hope to see you then....e

I'll probably be there on Saturday, morningish.

I will be there but I don't think I will make it until later Saturday or early Sunday so I might miss you both. My daughter has a soccer game on Saturday, her first of the season so I can't miss it.

I'm betting on piracy winning out. Beneath that classy, elegant veneer, Ethan has the heart and soul of a pirate.

Last edited:
Back