• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Becnchmade 635 Zero Tolerance 393 & Cold Steel 4 Maxx USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregB

Gold Member
Benchmade 635 Mini Skirmish. May have seen light carry by previous owner. I can only see a couple of small marks on the ti scales. Blade looks unused. Unmarked gray Benchmade box and branded black velvet bag.

$275 shipped and insured via paypal or USPMO. Shipped priority mail. US only.

Zero Tolerance 393 Black and Blue. Limited editions. In great shape. Just a a bit of paint missing from the clip from my keys rubbing. One small mark on the blue annodizing. Light use on tape and paper. Box and paperwork.

$175 shipped and insured via paypal or USPMO. Shipped priority mail. US only.

Cold Steel 4 Maxx USA with wave added by previous owner. Good shape, a couple of scuffs on the blade. Had a local (nationally known) machine shop check the heat treat around the added wave and it's fine. No box or paperwork. A beast, just a bit heavier that I like to carry at @9oz.

$225 shipped and insure via paypal or USPMO. Shipped priority mail. US only.

I'd rather have cash, but I'll consider trades for quality US made folders or fixed blades. Especially Busskein. Firearms FFL to FFL (I can add cash if necessary) or ammo at reasonable prices.

PM me and I can email or text pics as they're too big to upload here.

Thanks.

Greg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back