Beef

Operation Wookie Thunder Lion has been launched according to Garth.
Initiating Phase V at the set time and co-ordinates....
Standing by til 25:61 hours. Over.

does anyone else feel like full comprehension of this thread is just one hit of acid away?

assuming the worst, and the fecal matter has indeed interfaced with the fan. We need to call in ....... THE CLEANER..

assuming the worst, and the fecal matter has indeed interfaced with the fan. We need to call in ....... THE CLEANER..

No worries, I have been informed that "The Cleaner" stands ready and is awaiting orders.

Just waiting for further orders. The team is on constant standby.

Garth

Just waiting for further orders :confused: ??, i am already at the rendevouz point with a ton of infi,15 rabid rabbits and 5 crates of tequila, you guys better hurry up or i'm gonna drink it all :very_drunk:

Beware!
We have reached phase 7 and there is a Testicular Frost Advisory, I repeat, a Testicular Frost Advisory.
The Kevlar will be of no use, pack your elephant faced undies boys this is getting Detroit dangerous fast.

does anyone else feel like full comprehension of this thread is just one hit of acid away?

I am soo with you. I have the blankest stare while reading these posts other than the occasional burst of laughter when reading something like this, "The unicorn testicles are in the blender. "

Beware!
We have reached phase 7 and there is a Testicular Frost Advisory, I repeat, a Testicular Frost Advisory.
The Kevlar will be of no use, pack your elephant faced undies boys this is getting Detroit dangerous fast.

I was afraid that would happen. Kevlar expelled.

Garth

Back