Beef

Just waiting for further orders :confused: ??, i am already at the rendevouz point with a ton of infi,15 rabid rabbits and 5 crates of tequila, you guys better hurry up or i'm gonna drink it all :very_drunk:

You are to proceed as planned. Just trying to shake the mole out of his hole.

Garth

Garth

Roger that, the rabbits will be released at 0500 hours. Please have the badgers ready to fly by 0600, watch for signal flare, yellow for go to fly, red for she shit has hit the fan.

Lennox out. going radio silent.

The janitor is coming out of the closet, i repeat the janitor is coming out of the closet!

Garth

Roger That.....Trunk Monkey is out of the Trick Bag...Cleaner is on standby waiting visual on Mole.

How do you guys even come up with this stuff?
The stilettos are in the hammock, the frogs have the booze.
There, am I finally on the same page?

You are getting there Lexi. You have to remember that guys minds are a jumble of useless information. :D

Depends on what color the stilettos are.

If the frogs have the booze then we would be able to stand down. That is however obviously not the case as the mole is still in is hole and the badgers have yet to be dropped.
Please watch spreading incorrect intel at such a critical point in the operation. Thats how people end up dead.

Garth

Has the mole been placed in the burlap sac? I'm getting a little tired of watching these janitors, what with their trigger happy fingers on their ammonia bottles.

Stand by for air drop, the badger is loaded with grapes and closing in on your coordinates

Southern Front prepared for Badger Attack.
Kevlar discarded.
All CPs on lookout for Janitor.
Operation Down Under Thunder Asunder has been approved. LZ to be advised.

Copy that Kangaroo Down. Be advised that the Wicked Witch has not yet reached the Tornado.

If the frogs have the booze then we would be able to stand down. That is however obviously not the case as the mole is still in is hole and the badgers have yet to be dropped.
Please watch spreading incorrect intel at such a critical point in the operation. Thats how people end up dead.

Garth

I apologize, perhaps I am just a spy for the mole?
By the way, I heard that the butterfly ate the electric rainbow.

I apologize, perhaps I am just a spy for the mole?
By the way, I heard that the butterfly ate the electric rainbow.

correction. As I am the electric rainbow, the one true bearer of beautiful light, the butterfly only tickled my fancy;)

Repeat the electric rainbow is still operational.

The fly has hit the rock, the baboon has wrestled the parrot. . . . .:confused:

Back