Beef

Wife loves the Neccos.........but it's really annoying when she tosses the licorice flavored in the back seat

Me and the wife stop at a cracker barrel on every long trip... We never eat there lmao just take the kids to get old timer type candy and toys. I think i still have a wood pop gun or 2 around from the last trip.

The candy selection is awesome, and my kids always love going in the stores and making me buy them everything lmao

I bought grape flavored bubbles from there a few months ago. You have to catch the bubbles with your mouth, you don't want to drink direct from the bottle or it doesn't taste good. :D

I bought grape flavored bubbles from there a few months ago. You have to catch the bubbles with your mouth, you don't want to drink direct from the bottle or it doesn't taste good. :D

That sounds awesome! I will be looking for that lmao

Woah, woah, woah! That is not what I meant by that! Geesh. :)

Missed it by that much.

Operation Wookie Thunder Lion has been launched according to Garth.
Initiating Phase V at the set time and co-ordinates....
Standing by til 25:61 hours. Over.

If you don't mind, 99, I'd like to figure this out myself.

Activating the Cone of Silence.

Aaaaarrrgghhh bloody meercats, :mad: Who in the name of all that's infi was in charge of looking after them this time, was it the gimp ???

The Millennium Falcon is in the China House and Elf has a pet cat.

I think you may of had 1 too many.... Im not sure how you made a sentence out of so many random words lmao,

3r1t6r.jpg

Back