1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Beef

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Oku, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    You just said exactly what I was thinking, lol.

2. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    LMAO... That makes it even funnier...

I thought maybe it was an inside joke, but if you were confused too, we need to seek help for Joshua :)

3. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    Planning an intervention right now. :)

4. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    Planning an intervention right now. :)

5. Hindsight

Hindsight Moderator Moderator

Dec 8, 2011
    Make sure there is plenty to drink at the intervention. it could take a while. :p

6. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    Interventions are NOT for getting drunk Josh, I'm sorry to have to fill you in on this information.

7. Lennox

Lennox

Aug 16, 2012
    Thank's Josh, :thumbup: I am realeasing badger1 at 0400, badger2 will be taking off from the south runway at 0500. everything should be ok if you just make sure the Elf doesn't feed the cat after midnight. Stand by for the penguin signal.

Whats not to get ?? Random ?? I have a strong suspicion you might be sober :D :very_drunk:

8. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Lmao, I am... I drank everything I had trying to keep up with Garth and Jerry

9. Lennox

Lennox

Aug 16, 2012
    LOL yeah that death chatty thing made me pass out on scotch :D By the way your sheath should have been shipped on Monday but i could not make it to the post office before i had to go away on work but i will be back home tomorrow so i will ship it then.

10. BigBill5953

BigBill5953

Mar 5, 2012
    Operation Smite The Marmot.

11. Lennox

Lennox

Aug 16, 2012
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

12. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Your awesome man thank you!!! I cant wait, its going to be a sweet setup!

13. Hindsight

Dec 8, 2011
    The Cat has been feed and the penguin flies with the dingo beyond the sandbox.

14. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    hhahahahahaha X 100. Nice :)

15. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    That's a VERY easy thing to do! You'd be surprised how many times I thought I was well prepared, only to find out that I arrived incredibly short supplied.

16. Hindsight

Dec 8, 2011
    Here is a easy way to avoid that. Always have enough to supply a group of 10 large men. Then hide two more cases in the trunk. Works for me. ;)

17. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    But when you forget to restock, you run into a serious problem at times.

18. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012

Just like fire wood... You gather enough to last all night, then double it, and it still wont be enough lmao

19. Oku

Oku

Dec 2, 2002
    Do not, repeat NOT attempt to smite the marmot....You'll just make him mad.

BEEF! The LUPINS are MOBILE. Contact becoming critical.

Substantial further delay will activate the bucket of frogs.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  20. Lora7

Lora7

Aug 4, 2010
    Ummmm...I'm not sure anyone would appreciate being smited. I will pass the word along to avoid any and all smiting of the marmots :thumbup: