Beef

LMAO... That makes it even funnier...

I thought maybe it was an inside joke, but if you were confused too, we need to seek help for Joshua :)

Make sure there is plenty to drink at the intervention. it could take a while. :p

Interventions are NOT for getting drunk Josh, I'm sorry to have to fill you in on this information.

The Millennium Falcon is in the China House and Elf has a pet cat.

Thank's Josh, :thumbup: I am realeasing badger1 at 0400, badger2 will be taking off from the south runway at 0500. everything should be ok if you just make sure the Elf doesn't feed the cat after midnight. Stand by for the penguin signal.

I think you may of had 1 too many.... Im not sure how you made a sentence out of so many random words lmao,

Whats not to get ?? Random ?? I have a strong suspicion you might be sober :D :very_drunk:

Lmao, I am... I drank everything I had trying to keep up with Garth and Jerry

LOL yeah that death chatty thing made me pass out on scotch :D By the way your sheath should have been shipped on Monday but i could not make it to the post office before i had to go away on work but i will be back home tomorrow so i will ship it then.

Operation Smite The Marmot.

marmot_zps317dddb4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

LOL yeah that death chatty thing made me pass out on scotch :D By the way your sheath should have been shipped on Monday but i could not make it to the post office before i had to go away on work but i will be back home tomorrow so i will ship it then.

Your awesome man thank you!!! I cant wait, its going to be a sweet setup!

Thank's Josh, :thumbup: I am realeasing badger1 at 0400, badger2 will be taking off from the south runway at 0500. everything should be ok if you just make sure the Elf doesn't feed the cat after midnight. Stand by for the penguin signal.

The Cat has been feed and the penguin flies with the dingo beyond the sandbox.

Lmao, I am... I drank everything I had trying to keep up with Garth and Jerry

That's a VERY easy thing to do! You'd be surprised how many times I thought I was well prepared, only to find out that I arrived incredibly short supplied.

That's a VERY easy thing to do! You'd be surprised how many times I thought I was well prepared, only to find out that I arrived incredibly short supplied.

Here is a easy way to avoid that. Always have enough to supply a group of 10 large men. Then hide two more cases in the trunk. Works for me. ;)

But when you forget to restock, you run into a serious problem at times.

Here is a easy way to avoid that. Always have enough to supply a group of 10 large men. Then hide two more cases in the trunk. Works for me. ;)

Just like fire wood... You gather enough to last all night, then double it, and it still wont be enough lmao

Operation Smite The Marmot.

Do not, repeat NOT attempt to smite the marmot....You'll just make him mad.

BEEF! The LUPINS are MOBILE. Contact becoming critical.

Substantial further delay will activate the bucket of frogs.

Last edited:
Ummmm...I'm not sure anyone would appreciate being smited. I will pass the word along to avoid any and all smiting of the marmots :thumbup:

Back