Beer and Blades!

GRUhKSE.jpg

8.1/10

That is always in stock locally. I guess that's next. A good solid

Just don't get crazy and buy the "Oaked" version. I've had some good Oaked beers before but Oaked Jai Alai is not one of them.

BEBA6830-4424-4B07-9311-5F2CDB38D321.jpeg

3 I have been dying to try that I found in Niagara NY today.

Leave it to my wife to book a weekend away in NY State near Buffalo where it was so cold that all school was cancelled yesterday. Nicer today, but holy shit it has been cold this week!:eek:

I like the Voodoo Ranger but I was expecting more from this one based on its popularity. Kinda blah for the price and a 7.5% IPA. 7.5/10.

The Sierra Hazy was a big disappointment. Reminds me of a Bud with some hoppiness added after the fact. Not a fan and I generally love all things Sierra Nevada (Torpedo for example). 6.5/10 for the Hazy Little Thing.

12 Gates is next up....:)

View attachment 1065141

3 I have been dying to try that I found in Niagara NY today.

Leave it to my wife to book a weekend away in NY State near Buffalo where it was so cold that all school was cancelled yesterday. Nicer today, but holy shit it has been cold this week!:eek:

I like the Voodoo Ranger but I was expecting more from this one based on its popularity. Kinda blah for the price and a 7.5% IPA. 7.5/10.

The Sierra Hazy was a big disappointment. Reminds me of a Bud with some hoppiness added after the fact. Not a fan and I generally love all things Sierra Nevada (Torpedo for example). 6.5/10 for the Hazy Little Thing.

12 Gates is next up....:)
I really like the Juicy Haze. I drink it all the time. It’s not the best, but it’s available everywhere here.

God ol’ BM 555 and a winter go to.
Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one here not posting IPAs on a regular basis.
7/10. Sometimes this can be a little bitter or too sweet/syrupy. This batch is spot on.
DD3B4B98-15B2-4F48-90AC-E50B63D8B196.jpeg

Last edited:
God ol’ BM 555 and a winter go to.
Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one here not posting IPAs on a regular basis.
7/10. Sometimes this can be a little bitter or too sweet/syrupy. This batch is spot on.
View attachment 1065678

I love IPAs but my first love is dark beer. Right now there seems to be a lot of IPAs being made so I'm trying as many as possible.

Back