Beer and Blades!

Elysian Snailbones IPA
OGJvQ7m.jpg

God ol’ BM 555 and a winter go to.
Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one here not posting IPAs on a regular basis.
7/10. Sometimes this can be a little bitter or too sweet/syrupy. This batch is spot on.
View attachment 1065678
Most of us that post pics of IPAs likely drink Michelob Ultra 90% of the time.:D My liver and brain would be toast if all I drank was IPAs. :cool:

Anyhoo, more IPA for me tonight in Buffalo, NY with the Case Folding Hunter I saved from a Gift Store in a mall. Damned HUGE knife for a Case. It is a beast!

The Dale’s IPA is a solid 9.0. Very much like a Lagunitas standard IPA IMO but with a bit more bitterness.

24C2E617-E3E4-47E6-B462-D1FEC56DEE1B.jpeg

Not bad. 7.5/10. Has a bit of a amber/red aftertaste that I am not digging with all of the hoppiness.

Pictured is today’s sweet sweet wallyword Mossy Oak clearance haul.:cool: 3 useable knives for $30. The Bowie is a big bugger and surprisingly well made. Good knives to leave at the cottage and not worry about them walking away or getting broken. :thumbsup:

A3573404-5EF9-43C5-8376-2645240A11B7.jpeg

how was that beer?
the wife and i just watched a show about Albert Adria.
seems like he was a big part of el bulli.
he has that Tickets restaurant now.
anyway, wifey is officially obsessed with going to Spain.

It’s a lager beer, soft but with enough flavour, perfect for drink while eating...I would recommend it.
If you ever come to Madrid, I would be pleased to show you some local breweries ;)

It’s a lager beer, soft but with enough flavour, perfect for drink while eating...I would recommend it.
If you ever come to Madrid, I would be pleased to show you some local breweries ;)
Oh my gears are turning now.
How much would we be held back by not speaking Spanish?
Is English common in the tourist areas?

Back