Beer and Blades!

Finally home from a week on the road. It sure is nice to be back to some Canadian craft.

lzU6cLZ.jpg

Milwaulkee's Best Ice -- because it's the cheapest beer on the rack and 5.9% by volume. After two, the taste doesn't matter LMAO.

My buddy in High School sprung for a Randall back in 1964 and I've always viewed the Randall as the bench-mark in high end custom knives.

I don't have one.
I don't need one.
This from the Randall site:

Unfortunately, we do not have knives available from stock. Demand is generally so great for all models that we normally have many years of pre-orders.
Currently, we are scheduling knife deliveries into year 2023.

They're for sale online, used or otherwise in stock. But I really don't need a $500 safe queen.

For now LMAO

Never heard of OMRRA... what part of the country do they run? Racing or just track days?
In The northwest but could be farther out to.There a Race organization that also hosts track days usually the Friday prior to race weekends :thumbsup:

Milwaulkee's Best Ice -- because it's the cheapest beer on the rack and 5.9% by volume. After two, the taste doesn't matter LMAO.

My buddy in High School sprung for a Randall back in 1964 and I've always viewed the Randall as the bench-mark in high end custom knives.

I don't have one.
I don't need one.
This from the Randall site:

Unfortunately, we do not have knives available from stock. Demand is generally so great for all models that we normally have many years of pre-orders.
Currently, we are scheduling knife deliveries into year 2023.

They're for sale online, used or otherwise in stock. But I really don't need a $500 safe queen.

For now LMAO

Agreed. Trust me...they are not worth the hype, or wait.

Finally got some real, Spring weather here in Western Pa! Grilling some chicken this evening with a really nice beer in hand.

Troegs Lollihop - 10/10
If you can find it, buy it!!! Great IPA

Kizer Vangaurd - 8/10
This knife is growing on me

Ruger LCP -7/10
I have a love/hate relationship with this gun. It’s only a .380, not very accurate past 15’, snappy as hell to fire, and the trigger absolutely sucks. But, on the other hand, it’s so freaking light and small, that it insures I’m always able to carry, no matter what I’m wearing. Pocket carry in suit pants or basketball shorts, tuck it into my motorcycle jacket, or IWB in a pair of jeans and a tank top. He’ll, I could probably conceal it in a speedo if need be.

5VlxHKD.jpg

Both are good but the Waldo is Great. Fruity up front and oddly satisfying bitter on the back end. 11.7 abv, WAY to easy to drink 1 or....3

Attachments

• 20190414_203037-1.jpg
    20190414_203037-1.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 1
Back