Beer and Blades!

ScjenU2l.jpg

Man that's good beer

It’s a Custom EZC. He calls it a “bark” finish I think. It’s got some blue, purple and copper’ish tones to it. Plus the copper collar and back spacer.

Got a couple new ones to try today. Haven't gotten to the Torpedo yet but the TN Brewing Co. IPA is actually pretty solid. 8/10. Very hoppy, even for an IPA, kinda reminds me of the Stone IPA I had a while back.

Got to clean around the house today. Family coming tomorrow so I'll be doing that and watching the NCAA fastpitch softball tournament today and baseball tonight. And sipping on some Jai Alai!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope all y'all have Monday off from work.

Got a couple new ones to try today. Haven't gotten to the Torpedo yet but the TN Brewing Co. IPA is actually pretty solid. 8/10. Very hoppy, even for an IPA, kinda reminds me of the Stone IPA I had a while back.

Got to clean around the house today. Family coming tomorrow so I'll be doing that and watching the NCAA fastpitch softball tournament today and baseball tonight. And sipping on some Jai Alai!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope all y'all have Monday off from work.

That 1927 Ipa looks promising, I was drinking the tropical torpedo for a while but I got sick of it. The regular is a good drinkable Ipa too. Enjoy

Last edited:
A little "Northern Exposure" for you today! Bonus points for anyone who knows how the term northern exposure relates to this beer? If you're in your 40's or older or so, you might have a shot.

Roslyn Brewery's Dark Lager - It's crazy drinkable at 4.8% and really good. 8/10.

0FqEKRXh.jpg

Roslyn’s...Was that the local bar in the show?
I don’t remember much about the premise but there was a super cute actress with short dark hair.

Last edited:
Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA. Strangely enough, this is actually the first time I’ve had this. I’ve had the 60 minute a whole lot, and even the 120 when I can find it (it’s kinda rare), but never jade the 90 minute before. It’s good. Not spectacular, but a solid IPA that’s well hopped without being overdone. At 9% it’s a bit dangerous - I’ve had lower beers with much more bite from the alcohol, so two of these is gonna be my limit tonight.

Blades are a Brous Silent Soldier and a Steel Will Modus. I’m liking this little Brous for an small, fixed EDC. The Modus has quickly become one of my primary folders, getting lots of pocket time.

Beer 7/10 - would get higher, but it’s just not to my personal taste

Brous - 8/10

Modus 9/10 - everyday I carry this, I like it more and more. It just punches well above it’s weigh class.

KiJF038.jpg

Back