Beer and Blades!

bwBrB4D.jpg

Great album!

So now for something completely different....

I found this Budweiser in my last house while working in the attic. It’s unopened and completely full. A previous owner must’ve been working up there, set it down without opening it, and never got back around to it. My guess is it’s from the 60’s or early 70’s, but honestly, I’m just guessing. Think I’ve had it for about 15 years now, and it proudly sits on a shelf in my garage.

I found the axe head when helping to clean out my father-in-law’s parent’s house after they passed. I inherited a whole wooden crate of miscellaneous tools that were just gonna get tossed if I didn’t take them. I’ve got no clue on how old it is, but judging by how ‘Craftsman’ is stamped, I’m guessing it’s pretty old.

Anyway, just thought they’d make a pretty cool pair for a pic.

KJp71QH.jpg

So now for something completely different....

I found this Budweiser in my last house while working in the attic. It’s unopened and completely full. A previous owner must’ve been working up there, set it down without opening it, and never got back around to it. My guess is it’s from the 60’s or early 70’s, but honestly, I’m just guessing. Think I’ve had it for about 15 years now, and it proudly sits on a shelf in my garage.

I found the axe head when helping to clean out my father-in-law’s parent’s house after they passed. I inherited a whole wooden crate of miscellaneous tools that were just gonna get tossed if I didn’t take them. I’ve got no clue on how old it is, but judging by how ‘Craftsman’ is stamped, I’m guessing it’s pretty old.

Anyway, just thought they’d make a pretty cool pair for a pic.

KJp71QH.jpg
Call me a weirdo but I would want to make that axe work again, I'd buy a handle and fit it to the head. Not sure I'd drink the beer though Haha cool finds

Call me a weirdo but I would want to make that axe work again, I'd buy a handle and fit it to the head. Not sure I'd drink the beer though Haha cool finds

I keep telling myself I’m gonna rehang it one of these days.... and yeah, I’m not sure I would try the beer either.

Back