Beer and Blades!

The beer is Conspiracy from Yukon Brewing
The knife is a Spyderco Shaman
The sunset is made in Alberta

TVsKAVM.jpg

And this explains the artifact
TbhXi1Z.jpg

Finally tried Modelo Clamato.....did not like it. Emptied in the sink and did not get a photo with a knife.:thumbsdown:

Finally tried Modelo Clamato.....did not like it. Emptied in the sink and did not get a photo with a knife.:thumbsdown:
Ya
Beer n clam isn’t for me either.
Or tomato juice.

I’ve seen lots of guys do it though. Usually with cheap pub draft.
Beer, clam, and black pepper.

Counts as a meal I suppose.

Yesterday evening's carry, along with a Foster's ale. My sister refers to that as "The big drunko can". (That's a 1 L stein next to it)

I figure it's just about right to feel a little buzz without being hammered. ;-)

20201006_200351_HDR_copy_1017x1225.jpg

There's a really good little ma 'n pa Mexican place walking distance from my house. I got A few tacos from them tonight, and a good Mexican beer from the convenience store in the same strip mall.

The knife is the Spyderco Polestar that just arrived today.

20201007_193218_HDR_copy_1440x1080.jpg

Wish I could get Pizza Port up here in Seattle. They make some killer beers.

I've been drinking Pizza port for 20+ years. When I lived in Carlsbad village we would go there and get beers from our friends at 18 haha. The Carlsbad chronic and sharkbite red were my favorites.

What I love now is that they're one of the only breweries still making West coast IPA's, everyone is making hazy and east coast IPA. I also love that they make 6 packs of 16 oz, its easier to walk in thr house with a 6 pack and the wife doesn't give me dirty looks.

I've been drinking Pizza port for 20+ years. When I lived in Carlsbad village we would go there and get beers from our friends at 18 haha. The Carlsbad chronic and sharkbite red were my favorites.

What I love now is that they're one of the only breweries still making West coast IPA's, everyone is making hazy and east coast IPA. I also love that they make 6 packs of 16 oz, its easier to walk in thr house with a 6 pack and the wife doesn't give me dirty looks.

I'm with you on the West Coast IPAs. So tired of the Haze Craze! Most of the breweries have ventured into the Hazy IPAs but have still kept their West Coast styles. Give me clear, crisp. and bitter.

Back