Photos Beers, Blades & Burnings

Had a mate over last night for a few (CPC from the forums here). He brought this weird canned beverage called Coors. It was fizzy and tasted beerish. The cans were no match for the WTF.

2x5q4cr.jpg

6n0vNIH.jpg

xAWNXIH.jpg

The fire we made completely engulfed the house with smoke and ash. Here's a pic I took after the fire had died down considerably. Thankfully Karen had all the windows closed :D

xzpAlB4.jpg

Lol, Looks like great times...

Did these beerish like cans change color when they got cold??? Or was it too hot down under for that?

BTW two of my favorite beers come from your land! Victoria Bitters & Tooheys!!! Cheers!!!

Nice pics , thanks for sharing

Ahh the silver bullet beer :)

Looks like an amazing time Rob!! Nothing like good company, fire, blades and beer :thumbsup: Well that's if you had something other than that bottled water coors stuff :(:);)

The cans were filled with WTF?!

"WTF, is this beer"

Haha yeah man! I hope that Aaussies don't think that's American beer!!! I'm lovinthe pictures though, nothing like a good fire with blades and well, ummm drinks :eek: :D

Good times Rob. Sadly my neighbors like to call the Fire department when I get smoke rolling like that. Sweet pics non the less

Looks like a great time. Can never go wrong with a good (Safe) camp fire, good company and plenty of really Cold Ones.
Thanks for sharing,
Surfsidemel

Hey the silver bullet(Coors) is my choice if im drinking super light corporate beer.. my parents fed me coors in my baby bottle.
Im stoked to finally see a few shots of the WTF..
Hopfully this means a video is afoot

Coors light - perfect river float beer, iced down super cold - you can drink forty and still make it out of your tube at the end, and likely not break your neck on the rope swings......

That was then, now it really is just fizzy water for me! Le Croix and all of its store brand variants...

Crikey! I bought that Coors beer. It was really cheap. I didn't realise it was so disliked. I gotta say though, it was easy to throw down. Rob, maybe show them pics of the American Honey we had for dessert. See what they say about that ;)

Chris.

Crikey! I bought that Coors beer. It was really cheap. I didn't realise it was so disliked. I gotta say though, it was easy to throw down. Rob, maybe show them pics of the American Honey we had for dessert. See what they say about that ;)

Chris.
haha I never said I disliked it :D Just that it tasted beerish :D :D

After the amount of American Honey we downed, I don't think I was physically able to operate my camera :D

Looks like fun! I also live in the city and enjoy having fires. Fortunately, I have not had the neighbors call the cops. (Fingers crossed!) Looks like the blade can do some heavy work.

Back