• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Begg Knives Bodega Starstrike CF and Herringbone Damascus!

Jtur7681

Gold Member
Platinum Member
Up for sale is a Begg Knives California Custom Shop Bodega with Starstrike Carbon Fiber inlays and Vegas Forge Herringbone Damascus blade. Knife is in overall excellent jut a scuff on frame shown in last pic. Im not the original owner. I purchased this from a dealer and I've never carried or used. Blade appears to be unused and very sharp. Action is super smooth with perfect centering and solid early lockup. Comes with box shown in pics. ONLY Trade I'm interested in is a Zero Tolerance 0999. Sorry NO International shipping. Email me at jaceturner3@gmail.com (also my paypal) for video or visit me on Instagram as jrtknives3. Price includes pp fees and USPS priority mail with signature confirmation. Price is $1800 drop to $1650!
View attachment 1216519 View attachment 1216520 View attachment 1216521 View attachment 1216522 View attachment 1216518

Last edited:
Back