Belt grinder by Kadrmas Kreations???

Hi all,
Anybody know anything about this guy and his grinders? Is he reliable? His site says 4 to 8 weeks back order on his grinders and I don’t like to give anyone my money for that long and never know if a grinder will even show up. I like the look. I suppose I’m answering my own question with this statement, I have written to him twice and have not heard back at all and the phone never gets answered when I call just a message machine I can’t leave a message on. If anyone has feedback on him I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Pat

I almost went with one of his. Another member suggested it to me as an option. Seems well made. There are a few positive reviews on the interwebs. The lack of contact would worry me though. Ultimately, I went with Pheer.

I was looking at one as well, based in part on a couple of reviews I read here. The lack of communication was concerning, and after talking to the maker, I decided to pass.

I have an Ameribrade 272, it's good affordable grinder. It's a solid design, not much vibration at all and it's tracking is very solid. Don't be cheap and get the variable speed, it's worth it.

That's unfortunate. I have one of his grinders and for me I like it. It's my first 2x72 so I don't have anything to compare it to. I've heard another comment recently on communication. Last I contacted him was via email in February and he was responsive then.

Thank you for the input, I appreciate it I did get a hold of the maker and I decided to go with buying one from him cost was it the major concern although I did have something to do with it I just liked the quality of his build in a couple of the things he’s got on there. Price did play a part in my purchase, even if there is a 4 to 9 week wait. I read a bunch of reviews last night and everyone was positive. I’ll put up A review on this when I get A review on this when I get it.
Pat

Want an awesome grinder at a very good price? Call Jose at Pheer Grinders and get a Pheer 454. You can not go wrong!!! I have owned 2 KMGS, a TW-90, Ameribrade, and now a Pheer 454. I would never go another route except for maybe the newest KMG-TX. But you could also get 2 pheers for the $$.

I just recently got a Kadrmas SRG 1.5- it is a great machine. Kyle was also good to work with - always took a call or email from me. He is busy and is a 1 man show- so the response may be a bit delayed. I have some quick video of the grinder on my YT.
I have the 6 inch drive wheel with a 5 inch tracking- this machine performs well beyond its price and is rock solid.
My video here:

I wanted to buy one of the SRG grinders. I don't own one yet so I contacted him with a couple questions. He responded to me the first night. I had a few more questions before I made my purchase and I haven't heard from him since. I've sent multiple emails and no response. It's really disappointing. Does anyone who has his grinder have any idea why he goes mia?

I have the SRG 1.5 wuth a 6 in drive wheel and 5 in tracking wheel
I do have the new platen design
I believe he has new configurations coming out

I believe the model your reference is his new model he plans on producing as he catches up
I thought he mentioned in his video he had a kit to tilt the SRG. I could be wrong. That's why I've been trying to contact him because I had some questions.

I know he is busy with production
I would give him another call.
The grinder is top notch
I'm not able to call him during his business hours. Do to my job. So I have been emailing him. He still hasn't responded since he responded to my first email. I understand being busy and having hard time responding to emails but I feel like he could have responded to me by now. The least he could do is respond and tell me he needs to catch up and isn't taking new orders right now.

Last edited:
there are plenty of fish in the sea :) the grinder may be top notch, but the customer service is not.
At this point I totally agree. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a Pheer. Jose has been very helpful and answered all of my questions so far.

Back