Benchmade 375 Adamas Fixed Blade

New to the forum. I own a Benchmade Freek and I just ordered a Benchmade Adamas fixed blade.

Was hoping somebody here might be able to point me in the right direction as I want a set of scales for my 375. I have been looking all over the net but can't seem to find anybody that makes custom scales for the 375.

Let me know if you know somebody.

I know no one and don’t know anything!!! :) But if you ever post about the continued use of this knife I am surely intrigued!!!

Anchor Point Custom. I have no experience with them, just know about them from web searches for 375 custom scales. They have a Facebook page, and that might be it for web presence.

-Aram

I had one but ended up selling it when I got my Altitude. I shopped around for scales forever with no luck. I ended up just carrying the thing naked. It's not as uncomfortable as some people make it out to be.

New to the forum. I own a Benchmade Freek and I just ordered a Benchmade Adamas fixed blade.

Was hoping somebody here might be able to point me in the right direction as I want a set of scales for my 375. I have been looking all over the net but can't seem to find anybody that makes custom scales for the 375.

Let me know if you know somebody.
Hi, I just started making scales for this knife. I didn’t care for the para cord wrap so I made my own. I am new to this forum so I will try to post pics. They are also listed on eBay under Benchmade Fixed Adamas 375 Knife. I have one set in black canvas micarta and one in brown. If there is interest in these, more colors will become available. I did not want to buy a lot of material and have no one buy them. Thank you. Tony

Hi, I just started making scales for this knife. I didn’t care for the para cord wrap so I made my own. I am new to this forum so I will try to post pics. They are also listed on eBay under Benchmade Fixed Adamas 375 Knife. I have one set in black canvas micarta and one in brown. If there is interest in these, more colors will become available. I did not want to buy a lot of material and have no one buy them. Thank you. Tony
Welcome to the forums! I know you’re new but I would suggest purchasing a Knifemaker/Craftsman/service provider membership if you’re going to solicit your products. You’ll get a lot of exposure here, and If people like your stuff, you may end up selling quite a few sets!

Anchor Point Custom. I have no experience with them, just know about them from web searches for 375 custom scales. They have a Facebook page, and that might be it for web presence.

-Aram

I have a pair of Anchor Point Custom Scales for my Adamas fixed blade. I found him on Instagram. They are fantastic. They fit perfectly, and are available in a lot of different colors. It’s too bad they aren’t more well known because they take the knife to a whole different level. I got the FDE G10 and love them.

I have a pair of Anchor Point Custom Scales for my Adamas fixed blade. I found him on Instagram. They are fantastic. They fit perfectly, and are available in a lot of different colors. It’s too bad they aren’t more well known because they take the knife to a whole different level. I got the FDE G10 and love them.
I bought my knife and looked up handles for it and found the same guy. I wrote to him and received no response. I could read where other people were writing to him and they were getting no response either. That is when I decided to make my own. I will be opening a craftsman account on here for these handles. My colors are limited right now because I am just starting to do this. More colors will be available. I am also in the process of purchasing a cnc machine to make them and if things go well, make handles for other knives. Thank you.

This is very strange. I haven't been here in ages but just happened to receive some of Tony's 375 grips via his Ebay sales a couple of days ago. I was just googling to see if anyone else has any and found this. Anyway, I got green micarta with white spacers:
FjNFAnI.jpg

UdyyDeo.jpg

ViXhJpM.jpg

I am very happy with them.

Hi Nargan, thanks for the post. That is strange. I could only find one person making handles for this knife when I searched and he placed an open hole in between the 2 screws to match the holes in the steel knife handle. I did not want to copy his design when I made mine, so I just left the handle solid and covered the center hole, matched the radius grooves from the steel handle to the micarta handles, beveled them and put the lanyard hole in, pretty simple design. I did not see this picture when I did my search or I would have made a slight change. I am glad you are happy with them.

Looks like some people use this for serration sharpening: https://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=DMTFSKC

Seems like it'd take some time and elbow grease to sharpen those all properly but people say that option works great. It also sounds like the 375 serrations come unsharpened from the factory because sharpened knife spines are illegal in some states which would make shipping and distribution around the country a pain for them.

Thanks for the reply! My first 375 arrives on Monday. Thanks for the link too. I have a couple of tapered files like that just not as long.

Oh neat. Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I really, REALLY liked mine when it was just the bare skeletonized blade, already. Having the micarta scales from Tony definitely made it feel like more of a solid, comfortable tool though. I handed it to a coworker once they were installed and you could see him loving it on his face immediately. He said something like "ohhhhhhhhh...... ohhhh I LIKE this..." haha.

Hi Tony
I just purchased a pair of 375 Adamas knives, one for my Brother as a Christmas gift and one for myself. I am going to try the knife with the paracord wrap but may want to upgrade to scales if the wrap is uncomfortable. Do you have contact info for ordering?

Back