Benchmade 3v

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem weird that steels in some recent folders aren't hardened to specs that are near greatest potential.

Does anyone else find the irony in the fact that this thread has been going on for almost 2 weeks, with fairly stiff contention. Now, Nick comes in, makes a few VERY loose references to this specific information, and all is right in the universe with the Bailout now not being up to snuff?
People are sheep dude, lol. They don't care about facts they care about who tells them.

I am in no way saying bm has done good with this 3v. The 3v I use comes from cpk. I'd like to see bm do better on this 3v as well.

The problem I have with this discussion is people seem to think bm is deliberately deceiving customers. Then you have extreme amounts of contempt for a product produced as advertised. Then you throw in that this contempt is coming from well known benchmade haters that don't own the knife. After that, enter internet reviewers who generally don't actually use their knives. I don't know, seems like a lot of hate hype for no reason to me.

And with that, I'm out. Enjoy your thread.
Who here are you labeling Benchmade haters and of course why is that your opinion. Maybe you should just focus on the data and facts provided. Do you have anything related to the knife in question, or just want to make accusations about the posters here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back