• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Benchmade 490 Amicus/Arcane AXIS Assisted Flipper Knife 3.2" S90V Satin Blade, Aluminum - $old

Slauterhause

Best Rob on BF. Way better than those other Robs.
Benchmade 490 Amicus/Arcane AXIS Assisted Flipper Knife 3.2" S90V Satin Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
- $old Shipped

PayPal or Bitcoin (Take %5 off!) Only
No Trades, thank you.

*Please Note* Any UNPAID user with less than 5 feedback, I can only accept PayPal F&F or Crypto

CONUS shipping included, but will ship internationally at buyers additional expense and risk.​

Specs and an in depth description of this knife can be found here.

Brand new, never used but has been in a display case for a couple years. Interesting note, this was released as the 490 Amicus but later renamed to the Arcane. Same knife, old box. White spots are just dust. Probably. Benchmade has let their QC slide lately, but this one is flawless. I Absolutely Guarantee It!!®

I Absolutely Guarantee It!!® is a registered trademark of the Society of Evil Knife Collectors™ and is no actual guarantee of anything.

+ Free Shipping
+ I'll even include my usual suite of freebies (T6+T8 Keys + SwissTech Utili-Key.)

Last edited:
Back